Post your questions about the game here!

Not from us, they're having a guess.

would think there would be more of an "announcement" than that. i did see a post on the Facebook page that the requirements will be released "within two weeks" - i forget the date that was posted, sure someone can check it, but i think we are close to the end of that two weeks so it's possible we will hear soon.

again, probably after this week due to the AFL finals this weekend.

----------

Not from us, they're having a guess.

was the fb post about the min reqs being announced within two weeks accurate?

i think it was posted 14/15 sept(ish)... it was by the FB page owner.

We'll get the specs out very soon. Just waiting to hear from the external QA guys.

thanks. doesn't actually affect me as i will be getting it on xbox - no way my pc will run it. it gets hotter than the sun from 10 minutes of CA!

just wondered as i thought i read here somewhere there were some 'unofficial' bradman fb pages and wasn't sure i'd liked the right one :)

I think hdd space would be under 10 gb. And can ca fps be used to predict whether game will have playable fps on the pc?

And can ca fps be used to predict whether game will have playable fps on the pc?
Think about what the Cricket Academy does- it fully renders one player. Now think that the game itself will have 13 players, two umpires, a stadium and a whole bunch of additional things.

If it runs smoothly on high settings you should be fine, but if you're struggling as it is, you're probably going to miss out.

Got to have 30 fps in game to have smooth gameplay, though sports titles are not that demanding as i run nba and fifa smoothly.

Ross,

not sure on the best thread for this, as it's a "question" but about "Cricket Academy"... :)

skills, specifically for bowlers...
for spinners, there is arm ball, flipper, slider etc. but no googly. so for a leg spinner with a good googly do we give them a high off break skill? same with leg break for an offie with a doosra?

for seam/swing bowlers, there is in/out swing but there is no differentiation between conventional and reverse swing. some bowlers are more adept at one than the other, so it would be hard to reflect this. is reverse swing just a result of the ability to swing and the condition of the ball? also, if a bowler only has a high in-swing skill, will that automatically become high out-swing skill when the ball begins to reverse?

will further skills be added between .99a and 1 (or at 1) or is this it?

Good question, also would like to know do the bigant team consider left handed finger spinners stock ball a leg break or offbreak so we know which one to give a higher rating for. Its obvious for the right handed bowler, but not leftie.

^^^^2 good questions, on the subject why is a left handed off spinner called slow left arm, and a left handed leggie called a chinaman??? Also wouldn't it have made more sense for big ant to omit certain types of delivery once you have selected what type of bowler your player will be?? eg warne doesn't bowl off spinners(it's googly) and swann doesn't bowl leg spinners(it's doosra) but finger spin and wrist spin are very different arts! Unless of course you're a chucker like muralitharan!

^^^^2 good questions, on the subject why is a left handed off spinner called slow left arm, and a left handed leggie called a chinaman??? Also wouldn't it have made more sense for big ant to omit certain types of delivery once you have selected what type of bowler your player will be?? eg warne doesn't bowl off spinners(it's googly) and swann doesn't bowl leg spinners(it's doosra) but finger spin and wrist spin are very different arts! Unless of course you're a chucker like muralitharan!
What are you saying swann bowls offbreak no legspin and murli bowls doosra

Users who are viewing this thread