Post your questions about the game here!

Hi, Ross i would like to ask about the bowling action. Is there variety in bowling styles i mean we will be able to experience many different bowling styles or there will be lots similarity in the bowling actions ?? what about the batting styles or stance ??? Is there any option in DBC 14 or in the future CA where we will get an option to choose a batting or bowling styles. Kind regards and enjoy weekend :cheers

Did you read the previous page before posting this?

Honestly, is it that difficult to read before posting?

Hi Guys,

I know there are probably a LOT of questions about the latest Academy Update, I will be on here in 2 hours once I'm settled at home in front of my PC with a cold beer, to answer as many questions as possible (please though no release date questions), would be great if you could get them ready and post at that time in this thread.

As I say I'll answer as many as I can.

Mike.

I've created a separate thread for today's Q/A session. Please keep that thread as clean as possible. I've mentioned some rules there to make that thread clear and easy-to-follow.

You can post your questions there and wait for MikeM to get online and answer those questions :)

Any info on how career mode will work out with respect to teams yet?

This is the one question I've also liked to have answered for a while.

- Can I start my career as a 16 year old in a (AI-generated perhaps) school in any country, be it India or France?
- Can I then move on to, say, playing for Mumbai Indians/Mumbai Ranji or for a French club, as long as someone else or I have created a league structure and the team(s)?
- Can I ultimately end up playing international cricket for an ICC associate nation, say France or a more advanced one such as Holland?

This is the one question I've also liked to have answered for a while.

- Can I start my career as a 16 year old in a (AI-generated perhaps) school in any country, be it India or France?
- Can I then move on to, say, playing for Mumbai Indians/Mumbai Ranji or for a French club, as long as someone else or I have created a league structure and the team(s)?
- Can I ultimately end up playing international cricket for an ICC associate nation, say France or a more advanced one such as Holland?

There is another thread that you can post that question to see if it is answered :)

hey ross what is the coolest thing you've seen happen in the game (Gameplay wise) whilst you or mikeM were playing? ty

Mike throwing his controller at the screen and swearing his head off when we switched the "walk" button on him :)

Hi Ross could you please tell us about the non customized tournaments in the game i mean how many teams can play in a tournament and how many groups there will be ? In fifa you can give name to a tournament so we will be able to give names to these non customizable tournaments ?? There is no groupings in competition or tour designer so any plans to add in future ?? Best wishes.

Hi Ross could you please tell us about the non customized tournaments in the game i mean how many teams can play in a tournament and how many groups there will be ? In fifa you can give name to a tournament so we will be able to give names to these non customizable tournaments ?? There is no groupings in competition or tour designer so any plans to add in future ?? Best wishes.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...q-about-bowling-skills-27th-sept-86080-2.html

There is another thread that you can post that question to see if it is answered :)

Thanks. I had waited for the new thread, but the rules by the OP state clearly that only questions about bowling, batting, gameplay and skills related to the CA should be asked there. So I ended up posting my question here, in the Q&A thread.

Edit: I assume you were talking about the Q&A thread today for CA? Because my question is not answered in the Career Mode thread either.

Last edited:
i want to know how smart and realistic is the game AI... how do AI setup targets and go after targets ???

can you tell us the commentators?

Users who are viewing this thread