Post your questions about the game here!

Will the question about bowling be answered tomorrow also?

Yeah, it's better if a lot of these are answered together as the answers in isolation would just have more questions asked.

At least it gives us something to deliver this Friday (which is 6 minutes away btw :) )

Fifa 14 and now some news on bowling in dbc 14 well that should make my day but but september and all the audit pressure.its tough to be a ca.

I know this is a bit early but how does the "day 1 patch" thing work?? Does it automatically update the game or do I have to go on line or Xbox live?? Sorry if its a silly query to you gamers but I've never connected Xbox to Internet and DB14 will be the first time, due to the CA that ill be doin so.

i have asked this before and i will ask again !! can you please take some time and explain the AI game play !! how realistic it feels when u play with the game AI !!!

I know this is a bit early but how does the "day 1 patch" thing work?? Does it automatically update the game or do I have to go on line or Xbox live?? Sorry if its a silly query to you gamers but I've never connected Xbox to Internet and DB14 will be the first time, due to the CA that ill be doin so.

I've got a ps3, but pretty sure Xbox works the same, when you go online with DBC14 it will tell you there is an update and will do it all automatically for you. Then you will be able to download all the awesome teams too, good luck

I've got a ps3, but pretty sure Xbox works the same, when you go online with DBC14 it will tell you there is an update and will do it all automatically for you. Then you will be able to download all the awesome teams too, good luck

Thanks bud nice one!!

i think it will update for you auto as freddie says, as long as your xbox is hooked up to your network. don't think you have to be actually on xbox live for it or anything, just have the xbox connected to the net. anyway i have never consciously signed up to xbox live and i have certainly got updates.

To get patches you just need to be online and do not require even the free account.

To get players/teams from the Academy server you do need to connect via XBox Live on XBox 360 but you do not need the paid account, just the free one.

Last edited:
You do need to connect via XBox Live on XBox 360 but you do not need the paid account, just the free one.

Thanks guys, I've worked out how to connect to the wi-fi and sign up to the free Xbox live, so I'm all good to go!!!

Lookin forward to gettin the game a little bit more now I know I am DB14 ready!!!!!!

Is it possible to play career mode parallel on two devices like for me I travel for work and have loads of time in the evening so having one copy for PS3 and another for PC would be cool so I can continue playing in free times when I am out of country.

...or you could just take your PC with you? Imagine if airlines allowed you to take that as carry-on luggage? Innovation.

Is it possible to play career mode parallel on two devices like for me I travel for work and have loads of time in the evening so having one copy for PS3 and another for PC would be cool so I can continue playing in free times when I am out of country.

That is actually the future of gaming (same game -> multiple platforms -> Common progression/achievements/unlocks etc) and one day this series would surely head in that direction as well......just not in this version!

You'd need cooperation between different companies though to have multi-platform play. Sony doesn't want you to be able to keep playing your save game when you go to your mate's place and use his Xbox; they want your mate to be compelled to by a Playstation too.

Technically the "future" was a few years ago, because that's exactly how the Ubisoft "Uplay" system works, with unlocks and achievements shared between console and pc versions... just not saved games. Because you're never going to get Microsoft talking to Sony and holding hands to share content like saved games. There's no money in it.

Users who are viewing this thread