Post your questions about the game here!

Ross: Will the bat turn when not timed well?? :)

It might...looking at this screenshot....if a hand can come off the bat for mistimed shots, there is possibility of the bat turning also.

screenshot3-png.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's mandatory these days, I am pretty sure RLL2 had it.

----------

We've found a few bugs on the Academy Linking and have been concentrating on that, which has taken longer than thought. I will get Mike to address the skills tomorrow for sure. Sorry :(

It will be posted in the Cricket Academy Feedback/suggestions thread along with an idea of when the patch will be ready.

Thanks ross. Will mike be here during his typical time frame? (After work hours)

Thanks ross. Will mike be here during his typical time frame? (After work hours)

After work hours = sleeping... we never stop :)

It's more likely towards the end of the day than the start.

It might...looking at this screenshot....if a hand can come off the bat for mistimed shots, there is possibility of the bat turning also.

screenshot3-png.jpg

Yeah I saw that but single handed shots even go for six in real life cricket...I want to know for eg: if a batsman tries to hit a cover drive but has not timed well and the bat turns in his hand goes to deep backward point or square third man...That would be awesome....Realistic..:cheers

Keeper

Hi Ross :) Could you kindly let me know if the position of the keeper can be changed during the match, like bringing the keeper up close to the stumps when a medium pacer is bowling to not allow the batsman to come down the track.

Sorry if this has been answered already, and please point me in the direction of the answer if possible.

Hi Ross :) Could you kindly let me know if the position of the keeper can be changed during the match, like bringing the keeper up close to the stumps when a medium pacer is bowling to not allow the batsman to come down the track.

Sorry if this has been answered already, and please point me in the direction of the answer if possible.

not sure, as i haven't looked in CA fielding, but I assume you can create a field setting for that? ie create two field settings, otherwise identical but one with keeper standing up and one back and you would switch between the two? might be worth checking out.

not sure, as i haven't looked in CA fielding, but I assume you can create a field setting for that? ie create two field settings, otherwise identical but one with keeper standing up and one back and you would switch between the two? might be worth checking out.

Nothing in CA for it. We've had a few people on here say that it has been confirmed by Ross or Mikey or someone....but no one can seem to find the post

Nothing in CA for it. We've had a few people on here say that it has been confirmed by Ross or Mikey or someone....but no one can seem to find the post

Yeah true, didnt find a position for Wkt keeper in CA.. Thats one of the reasons I asked the question.. It would be nice to have an option for that in the game..

i see. not got round to checking out the fielding stuff.

would hope it would make it in for the final game - it's a big part of modern day limited overs cricket, so it would be odd for it not to be there.

I think it was posted by Ross a loooooooooooooooooong time back that you can bring up the keeper.

Or maybe he didnt :spy

Last edited:
I think it was posted by Ross a loooooooooooooooooong time back that you can bring up the keeper.

Or maybe he didnt :spy

because i have no life, or interest in my work, i did an advanced search. 19 posts by ross with "keeper" in, no mention of this. only keeper thing confirmed in the posts is that you cannot bring a keeper on to bowl.]

and 4 by mikey, also no mention of this.

Last edited:
because i have no life, or interest in my work, i did an advanced search. 19 posts by ross with "keeper" in, no mention of this. only keeper thing confirmed in the posts is that you cannot bring a keeper on to bowl.]

and 4 by mikey, also no mention of this.

Did you check the official bigant forums as well :spy

You have to think the lack of a 'yes' answer after all the times it has been mentioned means it isn't in the game.

That said, we haven't heard much about wicket keeping in general, though I'd be surprised if 'innovative wicket keeping' is a back of the box feature.

Users who are viewing this thread