Post your questions about the game here!

Ross/MikeM,
How does the ingame voice chat work in the game when playing online co-op matches? Is the chatter only audible to the teammate or is it audible to all the players in the game?

Ross/MikeM,
How does the ingame voice chat work in the game when playing online co-op matches? Is the chatter only audible to the teammate or is it audible to all the players in the game?

Did Ross anywhere confirm about the in game voice chat? :p

Did Ross anywhere confirm about the in game voice chat? :p

Lol...am assuming its there since its pretty much a standard in online games. Any idea if there was voice chat in RLL2?

I think it's mandatory these days, I am pretty sure RLL2 had it.

----------

Hi Ross,

do you know what time today the skills things will be addressed? will it be here or a new thread?

thanks

We've found a few bugs on the Academy Linking and have been concentrating on that, which has taken longer than thought. I will get Mike to address the skills tomorrow for sure. Sorry :(

It will be posted in the Cricket Academy Feedback/suggestions thread along with an idea of when the patch will be ready.

So how does it work for Co-op matches ;)??

Maybe there could be an option to chat only with your teammate so that any strategies you discuss are not audible to the opponent :)!

----------

We've found a few bugs on the Academy Linking and have been concentrating on that, which has taken longer than thought. I will get Mike to address the skills tomorrow for sure. Sorry :(

It will be posted in the Cricket Academy Feedback/suggestions thread along with an idea of when the patch will be ready.

Thanks for the heads up - no worries can appreciate bug fixing is higher priority and i can be patient as long as i am not told to hang in there ;)

Last edited:
Sewerage pipeline

Online Sledging would be hilarious. :D Specially playing against an Aussie. :lol
images

Is there an option to turn-off the ball trail ?:spy

its kinda cool but true unrealistic, but on the flip side whole game got this comic feel to it which is pretty good for a change, I would be honest I didnt expected such cool graphics for a cricket game.

Users who are viewing this thread