Post your questions about the game here!

Another question is what happened to the TV Overlays that were in the Stuart Broad picture that came out in July? Is there really anything horribly buggy about a bloody stats overlay that would require taking it out entirely?

Very good question, couple of people have asked this. Between that, no replays and the constant cut-to-mspaint-scoreboard I have absolutely no idea what the decision making process was on some of this stuff.

Asking for the release date.

Genius. Someone should have asked sooner!

Asking for the release date.

Genius. Someone should have asked sooner!

642 pages into this thread. 600 pages into the GD thread. 200 pages into the release date thread. And nobody has thought to ask Ross for the release date.

Like in the videos we saw does being able to smack a legside ball to the off side apply to all difficulties? That'd be pretty...strange...

Reports say at the play session even big ant staff struggled with hitting anything on the high difficulties, so I'de say we're safe on that one. Makes sense that there is no penalty at all for hitting leg side deliveries through the covers on the easiest difficulty.

I'm thinking more and more they need to keep away from this poison and I'm coming to understand exactly why they've been concerned about how bad a product this Ashes game is. If they're REALLY doing an in-store PC release soon, this game will irreparably damage DBC's chances of doing well in a scorched-earth post-AC13 environment.

The only downside to moving is missing out on the xmas shopping period, it's all upside other than that because you give Ashes enough to erm... burn out.

I had absolutely no idea how bad Ashes would be, certainly not this bad. I don't think anyone here expected it. But maybe releasing it next year is a better option if there's a proper in-store release and they really are going to dump this thing on consoles.

Mind boggles. I really have no idea where DBC14 sits in amongst this mess now... I want this game as bad as anyone else does but I also want it now, more than ever, to be a huge success.

You have to keep in mind AC13 will be a PC DVD only release and majority of sales are on consoles. In fact for AC09 90% of sales were on consoles and that's why there was no PC version for IC2010. That would mean DBC14 can release on consoles and have the PC version out after a few months lag. Once folks hear about the positive DBC14 feedback they wouldn't mind paying a higher price for PC version.

You have to keep in mind AC13 will be a PC DVD only release and majority of sales are on consoles. In fact for AC09 90% of sales were on consoles and that's why there was no PC version for IC2010. That would mean DBC14 can release on consoles and have the PC version out after a few months lag. Once folks hear about the positive DBC14 feedback they wouldn't mind paying a higher price for PC version.

Yes You are absolutely Right .... Man

It's just a matter of convincing retailers to buy the higher priced game when many might be put off over the debacle/utter crap that is Ashes Cricket 13.

It's just a matter of convincing retailers to buy the higher priced game when many might be put off over the debacle/utter crap that is Ashes Cricket 13.

For PC, temporarily yes, but for consoles that shouldn't be the case if AC13 doesn't come out on consoles which is what it looks like.

I still can't believe my eyes. This couldn't have happened in 2013!
Ross, you are telling me this was the game you saw in June? That means they didn't turn on anything, like MF said?

Talking about DBC's release...I think as a fan of the sport and a rival game developer you have the right to address the media on how AC13 is trying to spoil the reputation of cricket by misrepresenting it and suicide bombing the cricket games industry.
Politicians do this all the time, only that when you do, it would be all truth and for the good.
They tried to kill DB14 by falsely accusing and its counter-kill time.
Finish off the address with the trailer and release date as if issuing an antidote for the poison that has been injecting.

Q1) Can you just answer when will this game be out? /////

very first question in this thread and still not answered LOL :lol

Q1) Can you just answer when will this game be out? /////

very first question in this thread and still not answered LOL :lol

It actually has been answered. 2013. And just in case you couldn't read that...

DBC14 WILL BE RELEASED IN 2013.

guys what you will do if ross says on dec 15th that the release has been postponed to March 2014 :noway :noway :mad

Users who are viewing this thread