Post your questions about the game here!

*many here they don't have any morals so they've got nothing to lose in signing.

It's why the paperwork for the TGGI Bat deal was done on a piece of paper the size of an ATM receipt.

Hi Ross i have encountered a problem while uploading teams/Players or sharing on server. If the players last name and age is similar regardless of their nationality or any other major differences the player is being replaced by either of them. For instance "John Anderson" of Ireland Replaced "Jimmy Anderson" of England on the server because of same name and and age and few more players also. I had use comma or change the age to upload these players on server. I need your feedback on that if possible because this is integral part of DBC 14. Kind regards.

In career mode you can choose to wear a hat or a helmet, When choosing your fielding kit you can choose what type of glasses to wear but My question is can you choose to wear a long sleeve shirt whilst batting or fielding or maybe a vest /jumper

The shipped version is without tattoos as we faced legal issues with regard to who owns the rights to them. There are a number if cases before the courts at the moment with regard to the original artists "moral rights".

How about having your art team design a few? Just a few sets of generic tattoos that can used for the time being.

Camera Angle for Batting ?

Hi,

Is Camera angle for batting is always from back side or can we chose front view camera while batting ??

Ross: Can you tell us about the batting animations..Are the type of shots and placement of the bat set or is it made to react as per the ball physics??

You said that using donut on the pitch and set animations is very easy and how does the animation in this work??

P.S:Just eager to know....:)

I'm intruiged by this aswell, seems to me theres alot of calculating and ball physics going on, unlike that other game that still has a magnetic bat. :facepalm

If i play with my brother 2 player game ... how can i handle the bowler if my brother wants to bat from behind batsman camera ??

If i play with my brother 2 player game ... how can i handle the bowler if my brother wants to bat from behind batsman camera ??
With a slight bit of extra difficulty timing it because your bowler is running towards you instead of away. Because you're not trying to place a pitch marker, you're not as restricted by camera angles as you are in other games.

Hi,

Is Camera angle for batting is always from back side or can we chose front view camera while batting ??

you can change camera angles .... but i dont think we need to do so because its look awsome unlike other games..

Users who are viewing this thread