Post your questions about the game here!

I mean this is a long suffering Q&A thread... not a score-update thread. At least keep vaguely on topic by adding a question mark every now and then. Fools those mods... See?

Are there more commentary names in the final game vs what is available in the current version of CA beta?

Hi Ross i have suggestion that the kit numbers in the game should be based upon team bases the way it happens in Fifa game because we see too much similar numbers and when you change the kit number of a particular it still duplicates with other teams he plays for. If the kit numbers are based upon teams so a single player will have different kit numbers while playing for different teams or have same number without any duplicate numbers. What you say Ross ?? Kind regards

Dear Community
i have few Qs,
1. can we turn off the bowling tail just like real ?
2. do we have any camera like far broadcast (not rotating one as inone game play vdo, camera is rotating for spin bowler once bowl is delivered) as you can say aussis broadcast cameras in real cricket?
thanks.

----------

one more query, do we have UAE stadiums as now pak homeground is uae not karachi or lahore stadiums ?

Dear Community
i have few Qs,
2. do we have any camera like far broadcast (not rotating one as inone game play vdo, camera is rotating for spin bowler once bowl is delivered) as you can say aussis broadcast cameras in real cricket?

1. Yes
2. No. There is only one broadcast camera in the game which represents the way cricket is broadcast on tv.

thanx a lot, whats about uae stadiums (abu dhabi/dubai/sharjah), are these available as Pak home ground is changed now.
In case if these are not in the games, suggest the concerns to add them instaed of lahore or kharchi ones.

Dear Community
i have few Qs,
thanks.

----------

one more query, do we have UAE stadiums as now pak homeground is uae not karachi or lahore stadiums ?

I don't think there's ever been any acts of terrorism in Pakistan on a cricket game so the Bigant cricket board in conjunction with TGGI decided they can play at home.
On subject of stadiums are we going to be able to choose our own team stadium because ATM all my teams are given Melbourne!!

Last edited:
Guys , I've a question and I'm not sure whether its been asked before (I'm new over here) :-

I heard that in CA , you could import pictures (Faces) and create faces based on them . Is this possible ? If yes , In which version ?

Guys , I've a question and I'm not sure whether its been asked before (I'm new over here) :-

I heard that in CA , you could import pictures (Faces) and create faces based on them . Is this possible ? If yes , In which version ?

You can't import faces.

Hi Ross i have suggestion that the kit numbers in the game should be based upon team bases the way it happens in Fifa game because we see too much similar numbers and when you change the kit number of a particular it still duplicates with other teams he plays for. If the kit numbers are based upon teams so a single player will have different kit numbers while playing for different teams or have same number without any duplicate numbers. What you say Ross ?? Kind regards

Good idea but too much work and details to worry about for player creators.

Ross/Mike/HBK...Tattoos and other accessories are not going to be in the final version of CA right? Just wanted to make sure.

Forgive me if it has already been answered. Will there be any soundtrack/songs on main menu screen like EA Cricket 07 ?

Users who are viewing this thread