Post your questions about the game here!

When it comes to faces, i heard there is a way to upload your picture and it makes a 3d model of you. Not sure how good it is though.

If its the game gameface stuff that's in Madden; then its pretty hit-or-miss - for some people, it looks OK, for others, it looks awful. I've always thought that having a proper player editor a la Cricket Academy or the player creation stuff in MLB The Show is much better simply because of the fact that it makes things like player animations in cutscenes (between plays/balls; or after big scores) just look a lot nicer because the entire face is modelled in game rather than just being a skin over a generic face (I think; not entirely sure how gameface works...)

Hi ross. i have 2 questions.

1. i saw this question a while ago but never got to see the answer and cant find the post. how do you determine the deliveries a spinner can bowl eg doosra topspin. is it based on overall skill level like IC10 or do you assign it like cricket 07?

2. i just got an sms from BT games ( South Africa ) that the game has been delayed. is this true :(

Hi ross. i have 2 questions.

1. i saw this question a while ago but never got to see the answer and cant find the post. how do you determine the deliveries a spinner can bowl eg doosra topspin. is it based on overall skill level like IC10 or do you assign it like cricket 07?

2. i just got an sms from BT games ( South Africa ) that the game has been delayed. is this true :(

Yes game is delayed till 2013.......

Important Info Required

OK, time to ask the important questions

Will there be a rampage mode, as in GTA, in which we can launch a Dukes ball at Billy Cooper at 200mph? Or at least a trumpet mute button?

Will the commentators discuss the lovely cakes sent in by Betty BlueRinse from the local WI?

Have you managed to work the Pomeranic physics into the game?

Can I have two broadcast cameras? One like on the TV and another one which depicts the stadium from the viewpoint of the Hubble telescope?

Can we put tape on our bat edges?

Can I have a dot on the pitch and a run up meter, oh and some arrows which show which way it swings? Just so I don't feel like progress is getting in the way of lack of realism?

And one last one........

Whats the release date?

I was just feeling left out. I'm sure I was the only person never to ask that question.

Maybe if I post it in three different threads ...... along with an advert for kitchen cabinets ........ hmmmm

I've actually got a potentially new question!

Ross etc, have you guys played around much with the match type creator in game to make sure that the AI works for some of the stranger match types? I know that 99% of players will do your Test Match; ODI, T20 or 10 over games, but some of us want to be crazy and have multi-day multi-innings limited overs games with 8 ball overs and other silly things; so it would be nice to know that the AI will be able to realistically handle game types that aren't often played IRL!

I've actually got a potentially new question!

Ross etc, have you guys played around much with the match type creator in game to make sure that the AI works for some of the stranger match types? I know that 99% of players will do your Test Match; ODI, T20 or 10 over games, but some of us want to be crazy and have multi-day multi-innings limited overs games with 8 ball overs and other silly things; so it would be nice to know that the AI will be able to realistically handle game types that aren't often played IRL!

We 've tried our best to test and trial as many variations as possible, there are tens of thousands of combinations so we haven't been able to test every single outcome. It's not as easy as testing each variation in isolation as the settings effect each other. There will no doubt be some anomalies but we think we will have the vast majority covered.

Have you been able to garner any more news about the "others" on your underground grapevine? Still radio silence from 505 and trickstar - bit weird, isn't it?

-------

Theoretically could we set up a limited over, mulit-day 2 innings competition and put it into career mode?

Ross, I have two questions that I don't think have been raised yet.

1. This could possibly be a stupid question but how hard would an 'M.C.C' licensing be as a replacement for 'I.C.C' considering it is a Don Bradman game?

2. In career mode you mentioned that we could play in any era, so could we theoretically start in 1870 and spend the first 8 years becoming good enough to play in the first ever test. If so How much effort would we have to put in to achieve this?

Last edited:
Hello BA,

Given the fairly small set of stadia, what will happen in domestic competitions? In Australia there is not a stadium per state team, so what happens to those without one?

You can change their default stadiums, which will be whichever one you decide.

Users who are viewing this thread