Post your questions about the game here!

Hello BA,

Given the fairly small set of stadia, what will happen in domestic competitions? In Australia there is not a stadium per state team, so what happens to those without one?

You can rename/copy the existing stadiums to assign new ones(if I understood it correctly). So basically the stadiums would look the same but have a different name.

You can rename/copy the existing stadiums to assign new ones(if I understood it correctly). So basically the stadiums would look the same but have a different name.

Point though is whether it will be possible to select those custom stadiums as venues when designing Tours.

That's a fairly useless feature to my question though. Are there some generic stadiums? In FIFA you have famous stadiums and then a selection of generic ones for teams they couldn't make.

That's a fairly useless feature to my question though. Are there some generic stadiums? In FIFA you have famous stadiums and then a selection of generic ones for teams they couldn't make.

It answers your question perfectly...they will likely get the same stadium just with different names. There are two licensed statdiums - SCG and Bradman Oval. Everything else is generic.

It answers your question perfectly...they will likely get the same stadium just with different names. There are two licensed statdiums - SCG and Bradman Oval. Everything else is generic.

They're clearly not completely generic though. There is a Melbourne cricket ground knockoff and the same for some other stadiums.

They're clearly not completely generic though. There is a Melbourne cricket ground knockoff and the same for some other stadiums.

The stadium list that you see is the final one (unless there are unlockables) and only SCG and Bradman Oval are licensed, rest of them are generic/rip-offs whatever you wanna call them.

I think its a great feature that you can use the existing stadiums and rename them, assign them commentary names, name the North and South ends etc. and then take this stadium and assign it to a team as their home stadium. This simple feature is more than enough to satisfy most of our 'stadium' needs. The 'structure/look' of the stadium will be the same as the one you chose as a base (i.e. from the list of stadiums available in the game), but thats understandable as its impossible to have so many stadiums in this game (budget constraints).

Ross has mentioned that in future they would like to include a Stadium Creator as well, however it wont be available in this version.

Hope your question is answered.

Stadium designer in Cricket Academy would make this game perfect ! :)

Another question, before the game can we chose who the umpires are for the match, for realism. ie picking Aleem Dar and Kulasekara for the Gabba test?

Watching the ashes match...

Some aesthetic Questions regarding DBC

How many different camera angles are available for replays? Excluding fielders' POVs. There seems to be quite a few camera angles for the match on tv...one cool one being a bird's eye view of just the batsman.

Are there different colors of stumps depending on the grounds?

...in the form of a question?

Can't talk.. busy getting head-dress for rain dance...

Just to get on topic... I think the next CA should have coloured stumps for sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread