Post your questions about the game here!

It will need to be an upload and then a download. It will be easy.

Hi Ross,

Awesome work with the game. Can't wait to play it.

Can you please show screenshots for the following?
cheerleaders, ticker tape, celebrations, fireworks, etc.. will be there

As mentioned here.

Rain and bad light can be optionally turned on/off.here

what if Rain and bad light turned on,does D/L method will come into act in the game,pls clarify Ross/anyone who knows :facepalm

Does this option(Rain and bad light can be optionally turned on/off) really exists in the game ?

hope and expect all the features listed here are in the game , ross and his team can make a video on the features listed on batting ,bowling,career mode ,that would be great :)

Last edited:
Pretty sure D/L method is in game and changes depending on the circumstances as you would expect.

Is it possible to stop replays after every ball and only playing 'em during special occasions?
Can we have the cam following the ball while batting and shown a separate HUD for running?

Is there going to be a option to change from a cricket ball to a tennis ball. That would be kwl. For example instead of bowling 130 kph the tennis ball would travel 70kph?

Does anyone know how many umpires you can load into the game from the cricket academy? Assuming there's a set number, but I haven't looked too much at it, except seeing some nice creations of real ones and so on.

Do we have to set difficulty level before starting our career or does it advances automatically as we move on to higher levels?
I remember someone had asked the same question but I don't exactly remember if it was answered.

Will it be possible to edit kits in this iteration of the game.I mean manually not using Kit Editor but like we used to do for Cricket 07??

Is there going to be a option to change from a cricket ball to a tennis ball. That would be kwl. For example instead of bowling 130 kph the tennis ball would travel 70kph?

That's a great idea! We should also be able to turn the outfield into water and the cricket bat into a hockey stick. These are essential features for a cricket game!

What plans/solutions have bigant put in place to make sure the get best option actually gets you the best? I know we've had discussions in the past but I think the general concensus is the teams made by munkeymomo, israr, Casper, blockerdave, superfreddie and one or two more are the best, do have bigant been able do make sure those are the teams that download? Obviously its down to personal preference or nepotism in some cases but I thought it'd be interesting to know. Mattw did you download any teams at the play session? If so what was your opinion on it?

Users who are viewing this thread