Post your questions about the game here!

Considering that GT6 is a Playstation exclusive.. I don't think it makes a huge difference to the overall availability of retailers or distributers to affect the available room for other games either way.

With it having been said that 505 Games holds the licences for some time, is there any chance in the future that 505 Games may decide to participate in an agreement to supply their Ashes licenses and teams? This would be in a smaller scale, yet similar manner to which MGM & Warner Bros/New Line managed to come to an agreement with The Hobbit?

Those are complex profit and risk sharing endeavours, but could there possibly be some way in which this might eventuate?

----------

Ross has stated that he wouldn't touch the ashes license and you couldn't pay him enough to take it, the ashes name has been squashed into the dirt and is toxic for anyone at this stage.

Considering that GT6 is a Playstation exclusive.. I don't think it makes a huge difference to the overall availability of retailers or distributers to affect the available room for other games either way.
Obviously the plan is for someone from Big Ant to be in every games store, and any time someone buys GT6, they fill the gap on the shelf with a copy of DBC14.

Then, the retailers get confused and remove other games to make room for GT6 again - which results in even more copies of DBC14 on the shelves before eventually the whole store sells only DBC14.

Obviously the plan is for someone from Big Ant to be in every games store, and any time someone buys GT6, they fill the gap on the shelf with a copy of DBC14.

Then, the retailers get confused and remove other games to make room for GT6 again - which results in even more copies of DBC14 on the shelves before eventually the whole store sells only DBC14.

HaHA :lol

----------

I don't like the page number of this thread, so I'll keep away till the next one
You were right mate.. I looked your post only after posting mine..
Still it's just a page number, nothing to worry like that..:)

*Best Baldrick voice while talking to myself*

I have a cunning plan.. a way in which to get a copy of DBC before release.. for free..

*ahem*

Ross, I'll volunteer to do my local EB games mate!

-edit- Yes.. I know the talking to self was done by Blackadder mostly.. but Baldrick is more suited.. ehhh.. to myself.. :facepalm

What brand of water bottle do players drink from during water breaks?

Aquafina? Or Dasani?

I hope it's Dasani.

Aquafina? Or Dasani?

I hope it's Dasani.

lol.

Pepsi Filtered Tap Water vs Coca Cola Filtered Tap Water

hI5vrpu.png

I don't like the page number of this thread, so I'll keep away till the next one, :)

I love it. It's my lucky number for err.. various reasons.

If there's anything anyone would like to ask Ross that you don't think he'll answer, send me a PM and I'll ask him on this page before we tick over to 667. I charge only AU$19.25 and your soul for my services, and he'll be sure to answer.

No release date questions though. Not because evil forces couldn't compel him to answer them, but because I'm just that much of a cruel bastard that I have no intention of asking them.

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone could answer this for me...

During the career mode, does a player get offered sponsorship by brand companies such as kookaburra or gray nics as a young player? and will they get the opportunity to change sponsors?

Quick one for Ross if he pops in.

For PC gamers, can we copy our Cricket Academy save straight into the full game, or do we have to upload and re-download what we've got so far for the actual game? Don't know if I can just copy the save file into the right folder upon installation, or if the game will ask if I want to copy my data in or something? Wondering how much to get set up in advance...

Users who are viewing this thread