Post your questions about the game here!

Just see if you can run Cricket Academy. If you can then you should have no problems apparently.

Just see if you can run Cricket Academy. If you can then you should have no problems apparently.

I didnt ... Im going to buy a 1gb graphics card worth more than 2000 indian rupees. Need to know how much is the requirements.

^ Just make sure the graphics card has a Pixel Shader of 3.0 or greater. If you're not sure how to determine that, simply ask the salesperson and he would be able to help you.

^ Just make sure the graphics card has a Pixel Shader of 3.0 or greater. If you're not sure how to determine that, simply ask the salesperson and he would be able to help you.

Ya,but each games has minimum requirements... Want to know it about this DB14.

1. Download CA 0.99c
2. Run it
3. Runs fine?
4. ?
5. Profit
6. Doesn't run fine?
7. Upgrade

Hey Ross, bit of a different question but how difficult would it be to port the game over to Mac? Reckon its feasible?

Hey Ross, bit of a different question but how difficult would it be to port the game over to Mac? Reckon its feasible?

This game requires a controller and therefore is really suited just to desktop users. Not sure how many people play games on their laptop with a controller. It is the laptop scene that Mac has a huge share of though, and but that isn't really suited for this game.

As for difficulty, not sure. I'm sure Ashes 2013 was portable to the Mac since it was made on Unity ;)

Hey Ross,

Maybe in the next edition of the academy could there be a logo creator/ editor. The logo's in the academy are already excellent but if there are more we could add to match specific teams?

did the same, installed windows on my mac and cricket academy working fine.

Same. You can do a dual boot for gaming and also have a parallels virtual desktop working on the same partition, for when you want to use Windows but not for gaming.

Hey Ross,

Maybe in the next edition of the academy could there be a logo creator/ editor. The logo's in the academy are already excellent but if there are more we could add to match specific teams?

No, been confirmed it cannot be done due to licensing and legal issues unfortunately. Would be cool I agree but not essential especially with the depth we have in CA at the moment

It is confirmed as not happening due to ratings issues. Maybe in future iterations.

Users who are viewing this thread