Post your questions about the game here!

A question of taste I guess.

But I wouldn't tire of that style of commemtary - it is context specific, well timed and insightful.

Almost better than the real thing!

As someone who plays NBA 2k14 i can agree it gets tiring.

In saying that out of ALL sports games i've played it definitely has the best commentary.

That looks really awesome visually. Except when players literally seem to be sliding around the court. And people complain about cricket game's players feet sliding here lol.

The reason they do the "sliding" is to give a feeling of pace and urgency.

Players on the court can really just bound along a with very few paces, by having the legs move fast you think they are travelling faster than they are. This is particularly true when they're in the key, in real life they often have one step and boom, they're at the basket as opposed to the game where there are a number of cycles of the legs.

Can we not have online commentary support? This would enable people that would like to do commentary on one's game through screen sharing and conferencing.

Can we not have online commentary support? This would enable people that would like to do commentary on one's game through screen sharing and conferencing.

And how do you monitor this 'online commentary' to ensure that someone is not swearing at you and your family all the time??? Not to mention, it would be catastrophic to have a sports game with 18+/Adult/Mature rating.

I'm sure the game will have voice chat (well certainly on consoles).

And how do you monitor this 'online commentary' to ensure that someone is not swearing at you and your family all the time??? Not to mention, it would be catastrophic to have a sports game with 18+/Adult/Mature rating.

See this would build over time. We could have community of commentators that would be shortlisted by people and then we could choose top commentators among the available.

----------

I'm sure the game will have voice chat (well certainly on consoles).

Hope so..

online interactions are not monitored by BigAntStudios..

Users who are viewing this thread