Post your questions about the game here!

Are there animations of batsman being hurt in the game? Don bradman in the nets doesn't flinch if hit on body.

As said previously, the nets does not have injuries turned on.

Thanks for answer, and where is the stamina bar of the players in game? I have seen many videos of gameplay but didn't find one.

Thanks for answer, and where is the stamina bar of the players in game? I have seen many videos of gameplay but didn't find one.
In the circle around the player's feet. It's pointed out during the 2nd career mode video of mine.

I have a couple of bowling related questions.
How is pace generated? Is it a case of moving the RS down at different amounts to vary arm speed?

How do you set the line? Somebody before said it was with the LS but I thought this was used for setting the swing/seam.

So pushing right stick down starts the jump and arm rotation, right stick up releases the ball, and the angle you push right stick up is the line of the delivery. Not quite sure about pace, it could very well be timing related.

Now I could be wrong as I haven't bowled yet, but that is what I get from the controls post in the sticky thread.

How fast you push the left stick up, so slowly a slower ball and very fast the max the bowler will bowl. I think that's right.:)

Ross what does B (xbox 360) does? Noticed if you press the key before the bowl is delivered the batsman does some action? (Says something? ):spy

So will the taunts be available for bowlers too? it will have a mental impact where if you are blocking well and bowlers are desperate for a wicket so they do some taunts and in an attempt to give it back we can play a bad shot. Really depends how seriously we take those taunts. Same for the batsman taunts, if the ai is bowling a tight line and length batsmen taunts should made ai bowl a poor delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread