Post your questions about the game here!

If I set the length of session 1 hour but number of overs in day as 90 will some catastrophic reaction occur?

If I set the length of session 1 hour but number of overs in day as 90 will some catastrophic reaction occur?

Yes the world will blow up and racovers(Raccoons + Beavers) will rule the world... well thats what i heard:spy

I would guess that it would just be impossible to achieve the over rates required. In Test cricket, the first two sessions are usually timed and the final session plays until the minimum overs for the day are played or until the end of the allotted time, whichever comes last, so long as there is sufficient light for safe play. I would expect the same behaviour here.

ross can we use the money we earn in the games to buy bats, accesorie, ect

Hey guys, long time follower first time poster. Just wondering if i have missed any gamepay videos as theres been a ton of exposure on the batting mechanics and controls but little on the bowling side of things. Seen the spin bowling vid and the pace bowling one with big heads but obviously as it was a first taste of the game the quality of bowling wasnt incredible. I would love to see a few overs of quality bowling taking a few wickets from legitimate shots rather than one day slogs. Any chance of a bowling sneak peek ross ?

ross can we use the money we earn in the games to buy bats, accesorie, ect

Why would you do that? You just brought an expensive game and now you want to buy extra stuff that can be modded?

Users who are viewing this thread