Post your questions about the game here!

How will the ai react in match situation like ind vs sa last test match, 16 from 3 overs, 3 wkts in hand? Will it go for it or see draw as better result with one test match still left? If sa had been already one down in series, going for 16 runs would have been more rational. Will the ai access all this?

Are there different bowling actions to choose from for each type of bowler? If not, is this planned for future iterations? (Not an essential feature/complaint, just curious.)

How will quick reflex catches work? I see there's manual fielding (which I plan to use!) but will the slips/silly point/short leg still automatically exert themselves to catch/stop the ball?

How will the ai react in match situation like ind vs sa last test match, 16 from 3 overs, 3 wkts in hand? Will it go for it or see draw as better result with one test match still left? If sa had been already one down in series, going for 16 runs would have been more rational. Will the ai access all this?

Haha, I would believe/wish that AI would react better to get results than what real players did in SA.

Are there different bowling actions to choose from for each type of bowler? If not, is this planned for future iterations? (Not an essential feature/complaint, just curious.)

How will quick reflex catches work? I see there's manual fielding (which I plan to use!) but will the slips/silly point/short leg still automatically exert themselves to catch/stop the ball?

I hope this is automatic in the game. Because any slow motion to give us a chance to catch like Ashes Cricket 09 would completely ruin the realism of the game.

There is only default animations for each of the bowling types. Time/money limits did now allow them to create multiple styles of deliveries. As long as this game is a success, I'm sure the budget for the second version will be improved and more animations will make it in.

^ I don't think so.

Is there an option to walk back to the bowling mark either on the left or right side of the bowling marker so you can turn either clockwise or anticlockwise to start your run up?

Is the turn to start run up mo-capped for each player and are there simulation effects on the amount of slip a bowler has during the turn based on footwear, dew, etc?

I also want to know if we can watch the match as a WAG during any of the tours depending on who is coaching the team. Can discussions about baby poo, gardening and waxing be simulated?

Hi Ross could you please answer that previously there was an issue where player or players would replace each other on the sharing server if the first name first word and last name is similar along with same age regardless of their nationality and differnet clubs they present, Kind regards

Users who are viewing this thread