Post your questions about the game here!

Yeh and instead of asking for weeks if its fixed or not, why not just test it? Takes 2 minutes.

Maybe bowling fast bowlers or spinners affects the over rate? I wouldn't be surprised if it is true
I'm sure that it's just a fixed amount of in game time that passes per over regardless of any factors.

Actual delays like rain would be the only events that impact the over rate.

I'm sure that it's just a fixed amount of in game time that passes per over regardless of any factors.

Actual delays like rain would be the only events that impact the over rate.

Well I don't have much of an argument if you are sure. Don't remember any thing confirmed in this direction. Maybe I missed something

Agreed. But the run-up comes into play as per that post. Maybe a fast bowler bowls his over in 5 in-game minutes and the spinners in about 3.5 or 4 minutes.

with the rain factor within the game

do we see the rain being affected in ODI AND T20 games

DOes duckworth-lewis come into play

Do we have any Back-foot And front-foot shots in the controller to be used...or it automatically play based on the ball pitched ?

Depends on the difficulty level you're playing. On the easiest levels, it effectively performs the footwork for you.

On the harder difficulties, you have to dictate whether you play on the front or backfoot.

In amateur and rookie mode footwork is auto, in other levels you need to move las for footwork

What i have to press las for front-foot and back-foot, like las front back is it?

Do i need to control shot for las and ras in difficult levels?

Just watch that...you have to control the footwork and the shot direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. But the run-up comes into play as per that post. Maybe a fast bowler bowls his over in 5 in-game minutes and the spinners in about 3.5 or 4 minutes.

Seeing that there are no/skippable/timed animations for batsman tapping the pitch, adjusting his gear, captain setting his field, going for drinks, changing bats, talking to non-striker, tying shoelaces etc etc etc.....I think we would be fine with the over rates in the game. Its a video game....the time is controlled to a large extent by the game itself, and it doesnt allow you to waste much time (specially in online modes).

Users who are viewing this thread