Post your questions about the game here!

I'm sure that has been confirmed. It certainly seemed random in my career mode with Queensland playing Victoria at the SCG.

Matt, do you recall selecting the type of pitch you want when setting up a match at the play-session? Would love to have the flexibility to choose the type of pitch you want (green/seaming, flat, hard/bouncy, turner etc.) in any stadium.

Matt, do you recall selecting the type of pitch you want when setting up a match at the play-session? Would love to have the flexibility to choose the type of pitch you want (green/seaming, flat, hard/bouncy, turner etc.) in any stadium.
Yes:
sFgKmRO.jpg

Certainly that is lot of details, love it.

Played IC10 last night...1. Because I am going completely stir crazy and 2. PS3 console user..(only game available).... & in that game you cant change ANY pitch setting.....

DBC will be pure bliss!

I think a Perth like pitch.. Hard... would be my starting point... and I would max out pitch cracks ;)

Oh nice, this totally slipped by me. Too many options right there :p

I wonder if cracks will have an effect on the ball, It'd be great to catch someone in front of there stumps off a ball that doesn't bounce at all.

Oh nice, this totally slipped by me. Too many options right there :p

I wonder if cracks will have an effect on the ball, It'd be great to catch someone in front of there stumps off a ball that doesn't bounce at all.

They do.

Users who are viewing this thread