Post your questions about the game here!

It wouldn't take long to test it yourself..

yeah but be polite and don't be rude to someone who is asking any questions because we all belongs to this community and we have to clarify things rather than misbehaving snowy.

yeah but be polite and don't be rude to someone who is asking any questions because we all belongs to this community and we have to clarify things rather than misbehaving snowy.

I agree some of the members on here can be rude from time to time mate but the quote you reply to is just not rude, Snowy is just showing you a easy way to look yourself. Peace.:yes

Or you know, don't take offense to things which aren't remotely rude....

we have to clarify things rather than misbehaving snowy.

You heard the man, Snow...

tumblr_m7vjo98Rhu1ramus3o1_250.jpg

Is it him or me that has autism?

Will it be possible/easy to mod the game? The tools provided in the in-game editor are excellent, but it would be great if we could edit existing and add to the amount of textures in the game to change things such as kits, bats, faces, emblems etc. It would allow us to assign each player his own set of equipment that he is currently using in the real world which I think would be really immersive.

This community has been great at modding cricket games in the past anyway and I'm sure that will continue with DBC14 - many thanks to PlanetCricket over the years! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to know if the real world stats for all players in the game will be updated and as correct by the time DBC14 release? because matches are been played all around the world currently

Anyone else notice how sunnybunny and Sherian are so similar? They also post at the same times. :spy

Does anybody knows how we will use the different stadiums in a series or a tournament ? i mean how we will allocate the stadiums ? will that be done before or during the tournament or series.

Last edited:
Does anybody knows how we will use the different stadiums in a series or a tournament ? i mean how we will allocate the stadiums ? will that be done before or during the tournament or series.

Same question with pitches at the same ground

Hw does that work

Might just be random? Who knows... We'll find out next year. I don't think it's a pressing issue that needs an answer. Might simply be something you allocate when you create the tournament? I haven't delved that deeply into that section of the beta...

I don't know where to ask this question just posting here,if already mentioned kindly show me the link for it.
"Any reasons for not having coming down the wicket and playing defensive shot"as this game has all kind of shot's im little surprised when i couldn't able to play this i hope it will be in the full version game.
(Ross need your views if you can thank you)

Users who are viewing this thread