Post your questions about the game here!

The E.L.P! As in "'ELP I'm being corrected by the internet."

My question is why only English speaking police are allowed.........does the ELP police the English Language or are they a force made up of just English speaking officers, if the latter what is the point......and further more my head hurts.

My question is why only English speaking police are allowed.........does the ELP police the English Language or are they a force made up of just English speaking officers, if the latter what is the point......and further more my head hurts.

They are a group of German, non-English speakers whom enforce the English language.

Can I request Pitt, please? There is Pitts and Pittman, but no Pitt. Thank you please.

It's way toooooo late now two request names and have them in the game.

----------

They are a group of German, non-English speakers whom enforce the English language.

That sounds fair enough twoo, I would have thought that by now English would have a set of EU standards that bring it up to the quality of other European languages.

you can join the Dutch language police if you wish: he's sitting at the end of the hallway

It's way toooooo late now two request names and have them in the game.

----------

That sounds fair enough twoo, I would have thought that by now English would have a set of EU standards that bring it up to the quality of other European languages.

Ach Nein! Dass geht doch nicht! Was Haben Sie dann vor meine lieber Ross? Sie haben wirklich keine Ahnung, kein!

----------

you can join the Dutch language police if you wish: he's sitting at the end of the hallway

There is much discussion here in Holland whether the police should be allowed to where more practical shoes than clogs.....doesn't help with undercover surveillance work or chasing robbers....

Growing up we knew who the undercover ticket inspectors were by the government supplied new shoes :)

Growing up we knew who the undercover ticket inspectors were by the government supplied new shoes :)

And the cork hats were a bit of a giveaway as well I imagine....and the fact they just stood there drinking Fosters whilst pissing on your lawn........:p

----------

Off topic: England- Wales is brilliant by the way!!

Sorry, WHAT? What on earth are you on about?!?!?!?!

Edit: Firstly, it's from a TV program. Secondly, are you really that anally retentive that a) that bothers you and b) you have to make a post about it? Get a grip.

:lol Calm down mate, was just a joke. Obviously I've never seen this 'TV show' you speak of...

This may have already been asked...

Where can we pre-order the game? It is going to be available on Amazon for example? Or Game? I admit these are UK stores... but that's where Im from!

What's the deal with this?

Begging never gets you a date. Neither the female or the release kind.

Users who are viewing this thread