Post your questions about the game here!

Except for the people who are waiting for hours to bat or bowl.

There would be some who'd be interested. Just set up an ODI or a T20 match on a Sunday, get 22 people together. Sounds like fun, even the waiting parts. (I won't mind watching from the dressing room or from the outfield etc.)

An interesting 11v11 mode would be 10 overs, bowlers limited to 1 each...

So with the 2-player co-op, when it is patched in, will mean that my buddy and I can play on the same team online? He lives on the other side of the city, so it would be cool if we could be teammates online - am I following this correctly?

I guess if we want to play against each other, we just play the regular multiplayer that comes out on the release date?

Sorry if these questions are very basic - I just wanted to clear this up...

Co-op will be both online/offline.

11 Player co-op is not going to happen in this version as it would require a big server upgrade. With lower numbers of players you can use the existing peer-peer XBLA/PSN however larger numbers require server-peer connections.

one - one connection is one set of packets across the net, one- ten is 100 sets of packets (each player "talking to" the other ten players at the same time).

Co-op will be both online/offline.

11 Player co-op is not going to happen in this version as it would require a big server upgrade. With lower numbers of players you can use the existing peer-peer XBLA/PSN however larger numbers require server-peer connections.

one - one connection is one set of packets across the net, one- ten is 100 sets of packets (each player "talking to" the other ten players at the same time).

So do you mean you have that in mind for the future iterations??

Yes but it will depend on how many people want it and how many are online.

Why isn't there "Aditya" in the list of commentary names .....It is a very common name in India....There are about 5-6 named here as well....

Did anyone request it?

Please point me to the request.

Users who are viewing this thread