Post your questions about the game here!

For someone who knows his facts I'm very disappointed in you. First Gloucestershire, now this. Heartbreaking.

You can hit the ball twice if the second hit is to defend your stumps, like @angad said.

i stand corrected. funnily enough, i thought that was precisely what the rule was designed to prevent. i only said it to get your attention.

is it true that this game will not have local 4 player co-op?

is it true that this game will not have local 4 player co-op?

It is sad there wont be local co-op once you buy the game. Heard there will be a patch.. the game is taking ages to release.. and the patch wont be any different...

It is sad there wont be local co-op once you buy the game. Heard there will be a patch.. the game is taking ages to release.. and the patch wont be any different...

it's sadder that you're still on this when it was answered for you last week...

I have an idea how you can play co op locally with your buddies. You play as one batsman and your bud picks another. When you have the strike you face the bowling and when you are off strike you pass on the controller to your bud to bat. Same with bowling where you bowl from one end and your buddy from the other. I'm sure this should suffice till co op is patched in.

I have played many cricket games that way Cricket-Online, the only problem I used to have was forget who was on strike and play with the other persons player. This time this will not be as annoy as we can look different from each other and also have different helmets and so on.:thumbs

I have an idea how you can play co op locally with your buddies. You play as one batsman and your bud picks another. When you have the strike you face the bowling and when you are off strike you pass on the controller to your bud to bat. Same with bowling where you bowl from one end and your buddy from the other. I'm sure this should suffice till co op is patched in.

So with the 2-player co-op, when it is patched in, will mean that my buddy and I can play on the same team online? He lives on the other side of the city, so it would be cool if we could be teammates online - am I following this correctly?

I guess if we want to play against each other, we just play the regular multiplayer that comes out on the release date?

Sorry if these questions are very basic - I just wanted to clear this up...

So with the 2-player co-op, when it is patched in, will mean that my buddy and I can play on the same team online? He lives on the other side of the city, so it would be cool if we could be teammates online - am I following this correctly?

I guess if we want to play against each other, we just play the regular multiplayer that comes out on the release date?

Sorry if these questions are very basic - I just wanted to clear this up...

I think so....

2 vs 2 co-op, then 4 vs 4 co-op...

...and then - if you can find enough people, 11 vs 11 co-op. That'd be sweet.

That's part of the experience. They get to celebrate the victories..

Users who are viewing this thread