Post your questions about the game here!

^BIG ANT's YOUR CRICKET' 14

upon launching the game you will taken to the CA to chose the player of your liking and the Game launch asstes like icon menu reneders etc gets renamed after the star, the other additional feature is you can keep changing it whenever you want according to your liking at the moment.:p

He's not quite as good as Tindoolkar.

Yes, because of the whitewash this is definitely very true. Although, I don't think the public will have as much an issue as the distributors/retailers are with the Bradman name, they think you won't touch anything with an Aussie on it at the moment.... just another bloody issue we've had to deal with!

Kevin Pietersen Cricket 14 - as fully endorsed by the ECB. :D

I think you'd have found it even harder to convince them to sell Mitch Johnson Cricket 14.

And if you didn't have any licenses and had to use a generic name, what would have been your own preference? Simply, 'Cricket 14'?

Would have gone with "BA Cricket 14" because I don't get to practise my legal skills very often :)

----------

Kevin Pietersen Cricket 14 - as fully endorsed by the ECB. :D

I think you'd have found it even harder to convince them to sell Mitch Johnson Cricket 14.

We did have some other ex-players on the list that I'm glad we didn't go with, their tweets during the summer would have sunk us in England for sure.

Good old cheating Suart.

btw was it one of you guys on here that was responsible for that?

ps: at least you can see that we were totally hands off and let them record whatever without interference.

We did have some other ex-players on the list that I'm glad we didn't go with, their tweets during the summer would have sunk us in England for sure.
I'm genuinely intrigued about who you got. I guess you would face legal issues if you reveal them. Maybe instead, in the next few days, you could subtly drop them into conversation to forgo legal problems. An example would be: "The game will release in April, Gary Sobers."

Joke

Last edited:
I wouldn't name them because it's not fair to do so, regardless of Bradman being a step above, I would not announce those that were our second choices.

Although, I don't think the public will have as much an issue as the distributors/retailers are with the Bradman name, they think you won't touch anything with an Aussie on it at the moment.... just another bloody issue we've had to deal with!

goodness but are they stupid? Ok, I doubt "David Warner Cricket 14" would be an overly popular name in the UK right now, but heavens to betsy they should be able to understand Bradman is different.

----------

pretty sure the Geoff Humpage license is free, and that would sell like hotcakes.

goodness but are they stupid? Ok, I doubt "David Warner Cricket 14" would be an overly popular name in the UK right now, but heavens to betsy they should be able to understand Bradman is different.

----------

pretty sure the Geoff Humpage license is free, and that would sell like hotcakes.

I would like to think that the average English cricket enthusiast would appreciate Bradman, I mean come on we designed an entire (now) illegal game plan just to deal with the bloke, caused an small international incident and generally sullied the names of some good cricketers....whats not to love about him?

Completely agree. Madness. Just because the current West Indies team are winning I'm not going to start hating anything related to Malcolm Marshall.

i love that you thanked his posts... everyone should do that, then barmy should dig out his email and beg him to come back, that he's become a cult hero in the meantime - to be fair though, he was clearly bringing very little to the table.

Users who are viewing this thread