Post your questions about the game here!

I would not announce those that were our second choices.

I'll put everyone out of their misery... I was the second cab off the rank. Biggs Cricket 14. Would not have sold well in Ethiopia. Because, lazy joke.

Question to Ross

I dont have internet for my ps3
how i can edit/replace players then using academy on ps3 offline?
is it possible that i can do it(edit/replace players ) on pc version and then copy to usb and install it on ps3?

You have asked it the second time

Question to Ross

I dont have internet for my ps3
how i can edit/replace players then using academy on ps3 offline?
is it possible that i can do it(edit/replace players ) on pc version and then copy to usb and install it on ps3?

Sorry, you will need internet. Perhaps connect to a phone for internet just to get the best teams at launch?

I'll put it in the right thread this time?

Is there going to be a PS4 version? Is it dependant on sales of the current gen versions?

If 2vs2 is added how does that work?? Striker and non striker different players and bowling each end controlled by different players??

If 2vs2 is added how does that work?? Striker and non striker different players and bowling each end controlled by different players??

Yes...striker and non-striker would be controller by separate players when batting, while during bowling one would field while the other would bowl...then they swap in the next over

@BigAntStudios (Ross), would really appreciate if you can let us know whether the game code for the PS3 DBC 14 will be the same for UK, Aus and rest of the world? Game code is the number/code you see on the front or side of the PS3 cover/jacket and looks something like BLES XXXXX or BLAS XXXXX.

The reason I want to find out the same is to determine whether I need to create a PSN account for a different region (Aus/NZ) in case I ship the game from Aus/NZ. PS3 games are region free but unfortunately patches and DLC are not. You need to have a PSN account for the correct region of the game else you won't get the patch or DLC installed.

I believe it was posted a loooong time ago that the discs are not region restricted... @ChinamanSpin to the quotation finder 2000 please.

I believe it was posted a loooong time ago that the discs are not region restricted... @ChinamanSpin to the quotation finder 2000 please.
Is a game being region free the same as the disc not being region restricted? It probably is, I'm just being thick, as per usual. Anyway, here it is (8th December 2013):

I am allowed to confirm that Don Bradman Cricket 14 is region free for both PlayStation3 and Xbox360

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread