Post your questions about the game here!

On a different note, I Just tried to search 'Cricket' in my PSN and this is what it showed me,

photo.png

:lol TV episodes unrelated!

If you want to play a decent cricket game, I recommend you open a UK psn account and purchase Move Street Cricket 2. It's fairly cheap and has Move support. You can fund the uk psn account by purchasing psn card from pcgamesupply (http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/) :)

See how much research I have done over the years just to play cricket video games in North America ;)

Last edited:
If you want to play a decent cricket game, I recommend you open a UK psn account and purchase Move Street Cricket 2. It's fairly cheap and has Move support. You can fund the uk psn account by purchasing psn card from pcgamesupply (Buy Playstation Network Card - Online Code Delivery) :)

See how much research I have done over the years just to play cricket video games in North America ;)

Thanks.....this game looks good but when i tried to search for this game in the UK PSN store online, I couldn't find it... I also stay in the US, do you know any other ways of getting this game.... :)

Thanks.....this game looks good but when i tried to search for this game in the UK PSN store online, I couldn't find it... I also stay in the US, do you know any other ways of getting this game.... :)

Did you open a UK psn account and log in using the new user id to which this UK psn account is tied to? One way for verifying the same is to log into the account or look at prices in psn store and you will see prices show up in pounds instead of dollars. If you see prices in dollars you are not connected to the uk psn store.

I haven't checked on this game for a long time so will log into my uk psn account in a day or two and let you know if the game is still around.

Did you open a UK psn account and log in using the new user id to which this UK psn account is tied to? One way for verifying the same is to log into the account or look at prices in psn store and you will see prices show up in pounds instead of dollars. If you see prices in dollars you are not connected to the uk psn store.

I haven't checked on this game for a long time so will log into my uk psn account in a day or two and let you know if the game is still around.

question. does the game need to installed and played in that foreign account? or can i have it installed in any user account?

question. does the game need to installed and played in that foreign account? or can i have it installed in any user account?

You will need to purchase and install it using your UK psn account. The game will be accessible to any account on the PS3 as long as the account which was used to purchase the game is active on the PS3.

You will need to purchase and install it using your UK psn account. The game will be accessible to any account on the PS3 as long as the account which was used to purchase the game is active on the PS3.

This is correct, I have done this many times, including for one of our own games that had US release only.

So, if I install it in UK account but play in USA account and all saved games trophies etc r with USA account, installing the patch on the UK account should not cause any issues/conflicts with those saved stuffs?

So, if I install it in UK account but play in USA account and all saved games trophies etc r with USA account, installing the patch on the UK account should not cause any issues/conflicts with those saved stuffs?

That is correct.

Spot on. You will need to log in to your uk psn account, purchase game/DLC or apply patches, log out of the uk account and log in to your regular US psn account/id and play the game... as long as you don't delete or deactivate the uk psn account on your ps3.

Awesome. Kept thinking i have to play in the uk account with a new psn id and everything which i didn't want to do.

Spot on. You will need to log in to your uk psn account, purchase game/DLC or apply patches, log out of the uk account and log in to your regular US psn account/id and play the game... as long as you don't delete or deactivate the uk psn account on your ps3.

That is the great insight you have provided. Last night, I was wondering if we stay on UK/Aus accounts it might have some lags due to accessiblity of those domains from US. Not sure whether it make some sense, just wondered.

You really have done so much research. I really didn't even think of these options when i purchased IC2010. :p

You don't need to download and install from the same account. The 'buying' account is only required to initiate the download. After that you may pause the download (or better....use ps3 proxy) and continue it from your main account and install it from there too.

You are correct in the fact that the account from which you bought the game should not be deleted from your ps3 and the ps3 should be activated for the game (which it would be...unless the person knows how to disable it :p).

Another thing that should be kept in mind is, the dlc should also be bought from the same account (or even a different account but from the same region)

I read in some websites that this game, Move Street Cricket 2 had been closed down by the developers and also when we go to the website of UK PSN store, they don't have this game listed... Can you please check and confirm if you see it using your UK PSN account.... Thanks....

You don't need to download and install from the same account. The 'buying' account is only required to initiate the download. After that you may pause the download (or better....use ps3 proxy) and continue it from your main account and install it from there too.

You are correct in the fact that the account from which you bought the game should not be deleted from your ps3 and the ps3 should be activated for the game (which it would be...unless the person knows how to disable it :p).

Another thing that should be kept in mind is, the dlc should also be bought from the same account (or even a different account but from the same region)

Yeah but why would you initiate a download, pause it and resume using a different account? It doesn't get you anything other than potential issues. You may as well complete the download & installation using the same account. TBH I have never tried downloading with one account and installing using the other as never really needed to do so.

I read in some websites that this game, Move Street Cricket 2 had been closed down by the developers and also when we go to the website of UK PSN store, they don't have this game listed... Can you please check and confirm if you see it using your UK PSN account.... Thanks....

Will do once I log in to my uk psn account.

Edit: I logged into playstation store with my uk psn id and Move Street Cricket II is available for 7.99 GBP. Here's the pic from psn store...

Attachments

• Move Street Cricket II.jpg
    Move Street Cricket II.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread