Post your questions about the game here!

The up arrow is given as Walk.Is this for running between wickets or walking when you know you are out??

The up arrow is given as Walk.Is this for running between wickets or walking when you know you are out??

It's the button you use if you are a self righteous prick who doesn't care about his team*. So it's the latter.

Can you walk when you didn't edge it? Not that I would.

*I jest slightly

Last edited:
There's already footage of me not walking for an edge, so I suppose I'll be doing that my whole career.

In simple terms its the button you use for not doing a Stuart Broad.
That button should have been named SB. :D

Last edited:
Not so much of a question to Ross at all, but one to other Planet Cricket members. With so many fans marking time until they can get their hands on the game, have any talented members of Planet Cricket or elsewhere made a decent trailer out of all the footage out there?

You see pretty good fan trailers for just about anything nowadays and some of them look really professional, so was wondering if Don Bradman Cricket has any good ones so far?

Not so much of a question to Ross at all, but one to other Planet Cricket members. With so many fans marking time until they can get their hands on the game, have any talented members of Planet Cricket or elsewhere made a decent trailer out of all the footage out there?

You see pretty good fan trailers for just about anything nowadays and some of them look really professional, so was wondering if Don Bradman Cricket has any good ones so far?
guess you havnt checked this;)
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/don-bradman-cricket-14-forum/dbc-14-fan-homage-wishes-88436.html

It is very difficult here in PC to know if someone is being sarcastic or really means it. Credits to Biggs Blocker and so many other legends.

Users who are viewing this thread