Post your questions about the game here!

I hope DB14 has online multiplayer that works after the game is more than 3-4 years old.

I hope DB14 has online multiplayer that works after the game is more than 3-4 years old.

Unlikely coz it's in Sony and MS' best interest to force folks on to the next gen.

It will work for as long as there is PSN / XBLA.

I hope so :)

Although I'd rather there be an updated game by then.

I wanted to show my English mate Aussie Rules, via AFL Live which I brought over here with me, but the 2012 update download would always fail :(

Nevertheless, my elite forward line of Matthew Bate, Ricky Petted, Liam Jurrah, Colin Sylvia and Brad Green managed to spank the Pies :)

Forgot how fun that game was.

There would still be a server for the match lobby, stats and I would assume online saving.

all done on Xbla/PSN, ca is the only part that needs an external server.

So the excuses given for IC2010/AC09 losing their PS3 online servers were all crap? *totally surprised*

IC 2010 servers were of no use anyway coz of online disconnect bug, but would have been great to have the AC09 servers go on for a long time.

So the excuses given for IC2010/AC09 losing their PS3 online servers were all crap? *totally surprised*

I am not 100% sure on that - you could engineer an external server if you really wanted to but there really isn't a need unless you are playing >4 players.

Users who are viewing this thread