Post your questions about the game here!

Are there any plans to add additional shirt patterns post-release?

Was just having a muck around trying to re-create the World T20 jerseys and ran in to some real tricky ones..

Last edited:
Will the umpires have different levels of accuracy in decision making?

Yes, and the appeals also makes difference...If you appeal for every other delivery then the chances of giving them out reduces [except the obvious ones like bowled, stumping and run outs] ...

Yes, and the appeals also makes difference...If you appeal for every other delivery then the chances of giving them out reduces [except the obvious ones like bowled, stumping and run outs] ...

Um no, every umpire is the same. You're correct about them being resistant if you over-appeal though.

Um no, every umpire is the same. You're correct about them being resistant if you over-appeal though.

Is it!! I thought they had different skill sets...Maybe got confused with the future iterations list..:)

If only there was a thread specifically about buying the game in Asia

Madman got full mental and scared shit out of snowy.

Oh totally...

I mean, you'd think he would take his own advice and not read all of my posts if he doesn't like them. But I guess that would make too much sense...or he is still busy trying to figure out what to say now that he can't complain about not knowing the release date

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread