Post your questions about the game here!

Yeah, so you don't get to complain then. Your physical sickness should be checked out by a doctor though, dumbassitis I believe is a common diagnosis amongst certain PC.net members, I imagine it's too much time hanging around at Zombians free bar, or something...

:cheers:cheers

I read something somewhere about playing PS3 games on the PS4. Basically if you still own the PS3 disc, you could pay a discounted price for it on the PSN. Did anyone else see this? and if so would this be possible for DBC14?

No, can't see it.
His comedy is based on taking the piss out of people who don't agree with him.

I thought that was the point of a forum.:rolleyes PS In the end I don't take anything said on here very seriously unless it's about the game, the real reason why we are all here. Biggs comments each to own.

----------

Zombie you could just say Biggs eats to many of his famous cakes, with a special ingredient that makes you high.:eek:

...except @ethybubs because, ethybubs.

Seems like a terrible time to ask questions..

1. Release date is 3/april.
2. you can play the game anywhere.
3. next gen not for a long time.
4 Biggs is biggs.
5. Snowy is from a different planet to earth.
6. my spelling and grammar are crap. Do you need to know anything else.

I almost forgot, Blocker hates that there is still no UK release and Ross hates being called a liar. I think that's all.:D

Sami ullah khan saying my post is relevant, i say not but it's fun.

Last edited:
1. Release date is 3/april.
2. you can play the game anywhere.
3. next gen not for a long time.
4 Biggs is biggs.
5. Snowy is from a different planet to earth.
6. my spelling and grammar are crap. Do you need to know anything else.

I almost forgot, Blocker hates that there is still no UK release and Ross hates being called a liar. I think that's all.:D

Sami ullah khan saying my post is relevant, i say not but it's fun.

Yes please: "I read something somewhere about playing PS3 games on the PS4. Basically if you still own the PS3 disc, you could pay a discounted price for it on the PSN. Did anyone else see this? and if so would this be possible for DBC14?"

Users who are viewing this thread