Post your questions about the game here!

There should be a sledge stat and in Career Mode you can get picked only because your sledge rating is really high. That's how we pick our keeper on Saturdays, best sledger=wicketkeeper

Given I use a pseudonym whenever I travel of "Matt Whitehorn" ...technically, until I get caught, I'm a resident of Australia.

I had a dream where Matt used the DBC14 online chat to "come out" during an 11 v 11 PC members game.

True story.

I think maybe I've been spending too much time here.

There should be a sledge stat and in Career Mode you can get picked only because your sledge rating is really high. That's how we pick our keeper on Saturdays, best sledger=wicketkeeper

I think I have played against you.

I literally lost by 270 runs in a 35 over match this year...so I doubt you are that bad.

That's pretty bad, though we've had 7 ducks, I joke you not, 7 ducks in 1 innings. I happened to be captain that game and I suspect the main reason was I could identify the handle of the bat. I actually hit a 80 that game so it wasn't that bad.

That's pretty bad, though we've had 7 ducks, I joke you not, 7 ducks in 1 innings. I happened to be captain that game and I suspect the main reason was I could identify the handle of the bat. I actually hit a 80 that game so it wasn't that bad.

When we got smashed we had an ex-district cricketer playing. I bowl leg spin, and I presume he would have faced Shane Warne.

That's how we pick our keeper on Saturdays, best sledger=wicketkeeper

There's a reason why I'm a keeper and on the PC.net squad!

Do you mean the question or the thread? ;)

On a serious note, your constant pushing of this conspiracy of yours is frankly getting old, nay, has been old since the first post you wrote addressing the non-existent issue. It's a shame you do, because (other than your concept of footwork :p) some of the points you put forward are quite intelligent and thought-provoking. Just drop it.

EDIT: And what is up with that dog. Seriously mate, your name isn't dogian and for good reason

On a serious note, your constant pushing of this conspiracy of yours is frankly getting old, nay, has been old since the first post you wrote addressing the non-existent issue. It's a shame you do, because (other than your concept of footwork :p) some of the points you put forward are quite intelligent and thought-provoking. Just drop it, seriously.

The new doggy is cute so it's all ok but I do see your point, you can not hurt Biggs he is immortal on here.:thumbs

----------

Now back to the game or Barmy is going to get real upset, can bigant or madman talk about AI fields in the game.:spy

Users who are viewing this thread