Post your questions about the game here!

Because our relationship works on a level far beyond what these mere mortals can comprehend. (Bedroom stuff ;))

EthyBiggs,:D only gods can understand or kiwis and which are you ?

PS Biggs is a kiwi.:yes

----------

Yes please: "I read something somewhere about playing PS3 games on the PS4. Basically if you still own the PS3 disc, you could pay a discounted price for it on the PSN. Did anyone else see this? and if so would this be possible for DBC14?"

I don't think so mate, Ross can give you more insight but i would not sell your PS3 anytime soon.

Given I use a pseudonym whenever I travel of "Matt Whitehorn" ...technically, until I get caught, I'm a resident of Australia.

No... All this time thinking he was from Kazakhstan, for nothing :noway

He could be lying as everyone does on the internet. See i am 7 foot tall man with a english degree and i have 4 wifes and Ross is making the game just for me.:noway

I read something somewhere about playing PS3 games on the PS4. Basically if you still own the PS3 disc, you could pay a discounted price for it on the PSN. Did anyone else see this? and if so would this be possible for DBC14?

That was only for a selected few games that were to be available both on PS3 and PS4 (e.g. Battlefield 4, COD:Ghosts etc). The offer was made available by the publishers themselves to boost sales on PS3 so that people who were holding off for next gen had a reason to buy these games for the current gen as well. The offer was, if you had the PS3 version of the game, you could upgrade to PS4 version for $10.

#ShitMyDad79CricketSays

Shut it down, mate.

Does anyone have questions about the game? :(

Where can I purchase a bacon flavored copy?
Will the game have an option for running up behind the umpire and licking his shoulder?
Can I play the game whilst wearing nothing but whipped cream to cover my nipples in the middle of a major city?
How long will it take before you and MattW play each other for the fourth time?
Why does the cricket academy have the menu on the left of the screen?
Who was/will be the first Turkish person the preorder the game?

In the nets when batting the batsman shows the bat to the right, straight and left when circle,triangle and square is pressed...Is it for celebrating half century or a century to the audience?? Feels that way though...:)

Users who are viewing this thread