Post your questions about the game here!

It is very difficult here in PC to know if someone is being sarcastic or really means it. Credits to Biggs Blocker and so many other legends.

it's quite simple really, if i'm being nice i'm being sarcastic; if i'm being an a-hole that's the real blocker

There's a few sellers on eBay with the physical copies of the game, not that it's worth it.

You brought me to this - maybe something for Biggs to try on?

CCFC13%20Coverpoint%20Jock%20Strap.jpg

Edit: I logged into playstation store with my uk psn id and Move Street Cricket II is available for 7.99 GBP. Here's the pic from psn store...

Thank you.... so first I will need to create a UK PSN Account and then fund that account using the cards that you provided in the previous link, right?

Yeah but why would you initiate a download, pause it and resume using a different account? It doesn't get you anything other than potential issues. You may as well complete the download & installation using the same account. TBH I have never tried downloading with one account and installing using the other as never really needed to do so.

It gives you the flexibility of using the ps3 proxy which is a real life saver.

On that website, the least valued card for UK PSN seems to be 25 GBP which would be much more than what I need to buy the game. Do you know any other websites for buying UK PSN cards..... :)

On that website, the least valued card for UK PSN seems to be 25 GBP which would be much more than what I need to buy the game. Do you know any other websites for buying UK PSN cards..... :)

You will have to search on the net. TBH I haven't used too many web sites for purchasing psn cards. Earlier shopto used to sell psn cards but recently they have stopped selling them to customers outside UK.

----------

It gives you the flexibility of using the ps3 proxy which is a real life saver.

How?

Well....when you download directly on ps3 and there is any form of interruption in the internet connection (quite common here) then chances of the download going corrupt is very high when you install the game.

When downloading through ps3 proxy, you initiate the download on ps3 that gives you the URL of the file being downloaded. You then can use this URL to download the file on your PC using any download manager and then transfer it to the ps3.

Well....when you download directly on ps3 and there is any form of interruption in the internet connection (quite common here) then chances of the download going corrupt is very high when you install the game.

When downloading through ps3 proxy, you initiate the download on ps3 that gives you the URL of the file being downloaded. You then can use this URL to download the file on your PC using any download manager and then transfer it to the ps3.

Never had that problem but I'm guessing you can always re-download the game/DLC if it's corrupted and you have paid for it. The purchase will still show up for your account.

Never had that problem but I'm guessing you can always re-download the game/DLC if it's corrupted and you have paid for it. The purchase will still show up for your account.

Yes you can redownload it. But there have been numerous cases where the redownload also failed (happened personally to me as well). With the speeds available to us, having a 11GB file fail twice on you is reason enough for some of us (incl me) to shift to the proxy method, as not only does it ensure that the download is correct the first time around, you can also retain the downloaded file incase you require to reload the games if you,say, formatted your had or replaced it or had a ps3 replaced due to ylod. It also helps us in sharing the file with pals living close by so that they do not need to download the game for themselves.

The game is in the lower order of gigs. I will check for an exact number but it's not high.

I was expecting a Titanfall-esque 50gb. How else would Biggs fit in the retail copy?

May be Bigg but compresses well?

Users who are viewing this thread