Post your questions about the game here!

Hey @BigAnt. Firstly thanks for the awesome game! Never thought cricket games would ever change from what we were used to. You guys have revolutionized cricket games forever!

I have one stupid question I guess but I am struggling to figure it out.

When linking teams under which option does batting order fit under? The options are players, identity and uniform that need to be checked. But if I didn't want to change batting order which do I leave unchecked?

Maybe someone else also knows?

First of all, thanks for making such great teams on the academy.

And, it's not a stupid question because I'm not sure myself... I will need to check but I "think" the order comes down with the team, so it will always take the academy order no matter what.

What's it your trying to do that's not working how you think it should?

can someone please collect all issues reported like 50 times and bigant already acknowledged to fix in some patch or some way so we can stop having them again and again.

What's it your trying to do that's not working how you think it should?

top order replacing toporder and middle and lower replacing thier respective ones....
but it should hav little variablity like lower order in test batting @ no. 3 in 1 day

Hey guys, can someone help me here.
In online play there is no bowling assistance. I have checked in the menu that the bowling assistance checkbox is ticked. So, is bowling online requires different technique from the single player mode?
I have also noticed that in online play the bowler slows down, you know kinda like bullet-time in max payne. What is the purpose of that?
If, anyone can help me here, I will be highly obliged. :yes

Hi guys, how do you see the batsmen confidence levels?

I asked the same question earlier today. No answer. It is kind of necessary to see the confidence meter especially in the career mode, but I can't seem to find the option.

down in d pad:thumbs

I will check it once more in an hour or so, but I think it works only while we are bowling. I'm not too sure though, but I guess that's been the case. I'll check it again though. Although I don't recall anything different mentioned in the manual for this.

P.S: Does the same function also work while you are batting in the career mode?

well,nice to hear that it is a gr8 game...hope it will be a good game jst wanna ask a question that will the the game release here in Ksa saudia arabia as i am really struggling to find a cricket game here ?

Bro...I am living in Jeddah....searched for the game in Tokyo games and Virgin megastores in Roshan Mall, the two big outlets of video gaming but did not find the game. If you find the game here in Jeddah, please let me know.
Thank you

So I've gotten 10 of the 12 wickets my team has in a FC match and I'm on pro level. Is this luck or must I up my game mode?

Hi,

Possible silly question but uk based so not got hands on game yet. if i spent time and download all my teams in the academy on the PC, will i have the exact same roster of teams as soon as i put the disc in on the xbox?

Cheers

I'm hopeful I'll have the game by the end of next week.

Now I'm probably the most impatient person ever, so I wanna know how easy is it for a thick twat like myself to make this unlicensed game into a game that looks like a fully licensed game can be.?

As in the old pro evo days on ps2, I don't wanna have to edit things individually, is there something lazy people like me can just download which is alsomore importantly easy to do..?

Lazy, impatient, useless at technology is not a good mixture.

Can someone clarify the fielding controls on the default settings? (Which is semi-assisted I believe).

All the manual says is the right stick is using for catching - but when exactly do I push it? What direction do I push it? I seem to be a dropping a lot of catches, and I'm not sure whether that's because I did something wrong or not.

The manual also says that all I have control over is catching and throwing - but when the ball is near the boundary if I do nothing, fielders just slide into the rope. I tried pushing the tap-back button a couple of times, and it seemed to work. Do we have control over these moments too? If so, is there anything else we have control over in semi-assisted - eg sprinting?

@Lee1981 just click the "Get Best" as you're prompted right away to do and you're pretty much done, a few teams need tweaking after that to get better likenesses if you need to, just go through the "Fully Linked" thread, bunch of options.

Users who are viewing this thread