Post your questions about the game here!

Probably been asked before, but Ross when can we expect a patch/update to integrate offline multiplayer and co-op, thanks in advance.

...why in gods green zeus' blue firey love pit would you take the disc out if it's protective PS3 console? Just leave it in there. You don't need to take it out. Rookie error.

Yeah that's right but I do play GTA sometimes...

----------

Ross could have given the installation to HDD option and should have kept an important file to run through the disc...So that the game is played without any problem and piracy of the game is also avoided....I mean this is an idea but don't know whether we can do anything like this...

Since on DBC14 on PS3 we can't see the creator of a team how do we know who made which team? @BigAntStudios @MattW
You can seemingly see the creator only when the creator is on the same console as you. I've certainly noticed it being there for some players on the academy and missing for the majority, so I'd guess that's what's happening.

Not sure if Ross can answer this ...

Has the initial Sales figures been satisfactory ??

Let's just say there should very embarrassed "buyers" at some retailers as we will clearly be the number one game in Australia by miles this week and it's not available at K-Mart, Big W, and so many others - JB HIFI didn't even have it on the shelf in two big stores I went to and one other at their head office had only the Xbox version on the shelf.

----------

Probably been asked before, but Ross when can we expect a patch/update to integrate offline multiplayer and co-op, thanks in advance.

Can't give a timeframe yet. I may pull the current patch to add a few fixes for things that have been noticed over the weekend and resubmit it.

Offline multiplayer is in the game though, just not co-op.

Let's just say there should very embarrassed "buyers" at some retailers as we will clearly be the number one game in Australia by miles this week and it's not available at K-Mart, Big W, and so many others - JB HIFI didn't even have it on the shelf in two big stores I went to and one other at their head office had only the Xbox version on the shelf.
The guy at the EB I bought it at mentioned to me that apparently they had 160 pre-orders between DBC and the Lego Movie game that was coming out on Thursday - I'd assumed they were mostly for the Lego game - would be great to see it at the top of the charts - in April!

@MattW I am not able to get audio bowling assistance somehow. I had selected the option in audio settings but not getting beep pointers like in your video. Even though I am bowling ok without any hud but want to try with audio option. Let me know if I am missing some setting.
I am on ps3 at pro difficulty.

Meanwhile in US :facepalm

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-06 at 3.22.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-04-06 at 3.22.49 AM.png
    191 KB · Views: 203
And you think it's real... :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Stop being a cock, obviously no one is selling it (or buying it) at that price.

It's obviously an error, why are you wasting our time? (It's also posted in another thread....)

Well,ROSS thanku very much 4 dbc 14 ..... enjoyed it alot.
The following things should be in the next sequel:
commentary team that was used in Ashes cricket 2013 must be in the next sequel.
Some licensed leagues,stadiums and international teams.
Graphics same like fifa 14 or close to it.
New batting, bowling and fielding animations.

----------

Well,ROSS thanku very much 4 dbc 14 ..... enjoyed it alot.
The following things should be in the next sequel:
commentary team that was used in Ashes cricket 2013 must be in the next sequel.
Some licensed leagues,stadiums and international teams.
Graphics same like fifa 14 or close to it.
New batting, bowling and fielding animations.

First of all, thanks for making such great teams on the academy.

And, it's not a stupid question because I'm not sure myself... I will need to check but I "think" the order comes down with the team, so it will always take the academy order no matter what.

What's it your trying to do that's not working how you think it should?

Hey Mikey. Thanks for replying. Its pretty cool how you noticed my teams. Thanks.

What I was trying to was download my teams linked to the on disc rosters so all the players are linked. Then I wanted to unlink the teams and relink them without the batting orders and rosters. I figured this would be the best way of getting around the career mode issue/bug. Turns out it is. But the big problem I found is that once I did my game freezes at most menu options.

Hey Mikey. Thanks for replying. Its pretty cool how you noticed my teams. Thanks.

What I was trying to was download my teams linked to the on disc rosters so all the players are linked. Then I wanted to unlink the teams and relink them without the batting orders and rosters. I figured this would be the best way of getting around the career mode issue/bug. Turns out it is. But the big problem I found is that once I did my game freezes at most menu options.

Has resetting to default or getting best again fixed this?

Users who are viewing this thread