Post your questions about the game here!

jawad hemani

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hey Ross, i was thinking not to create an extra thread and wanted to ask about the status of pc re-engineering of the game?And what is your expected time of the pc release? Please don't mind this question as we are dying for the game......

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there any button to get keeper attempt stumping? I can swear there were more than 4 or 5 occasions in last ODI i played when AI batsman was short of the crease when he missed a shot against spinner. Yet keeper didnt go for the stumping. :mad

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is there any button to get keeper attempt stumping? I can swear there were more than 4 or 5 occasions in last ODI i played when AI batsman was short of the crease when he missed a shot against spinner. Yet keeper didnt go for the stumping. :mad

Try pressing the button for hitting the stumps at wk's end and see what happens. Either that or 'X' on PS3 would be my guess.

Edit: Do let us know if it works.

Last edited:

shazyb1234

Club Captain
Ross with the success of DBC 14 is there any possibility of making it available on PS Vita would love to play on the go, like a straight port of the ps3 version ??

FNK

Club Captain
Ross how is the sales for the game so far? I read in wikipedia that since 2nd half a million copies sold, not official though. I hope sales are very good.

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Ross how is the sales for the game so far? I read in wikipedia that since 2nd half a million copies sold, not official though. I hope sales are very good.
Considering that very few cricket games reach 1 million, and there wasn't huge publicity (relying on word of mouth), I would say that is completely wrong.

Plus, WIKIPEDIA???

Also, that wiki page is pretty poor at the moment. The reviews and reception section is a bit over the top in it's praise for the game, as well as the facts being rather wrong:

.It was compared to the successful companies creations like EA, 2K sports etc. After getting the positive feedback the company ie.Big Ant Studios is planning to release DBC 2015 though not confirmed yet , having fully licensed teams.

Last edited:

kasabian21

International Coach

Half a million? Lol. Which mallet head made that up?

@Ross will be jetting off to the moon soon then as he did state if it sold a million copies he'd go and live on it, and with the UK release still to come he'll easily reach that mark.

Devlin345

School Cricketer
can someone give me a list of international teams in the game

And is Russia seriously in the game ahead of better teams like uganda nepal etc Russia are not even an associate there an affilate i ave nothing against them being in the game but ahead of the likes of bermuda and hong kong and nepal etc is ridiculous

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
can someone give me a list of international teams in the game

And is Russia seriously in the game ahead of better teams like uganda nepal etc Russia are not even an associate there an affilate i ave nothing against them being in the game but ahead of the likes of bermuda and hong kong and nepal etc is ridiculous

The guys in Russia were awesome and saw the value of being in the game - I'll give them any support I can - you can always edit them if you wish.

As mentioned previously, if anyone works with/has contacts with other nations that might want to be in the game "officially" then I invite their contact and will make it so.

Hacky28

School Cricketer
With career mode is there any chance of getting a degree of control ie with selection or batting position once career has commenced and bowling changes?

For example if you're playing as a bowling all rounder and wish to bat up the order say 4 or 5 you lose a batsmen and the game still selects 4 bowlers. To counteract it you have to choose to bat at 7 or 8 and to do that you have to restart your career.

Another alternative to having selection control would be being able to change your batting position during your career or on a game by game basis. ie batting position can be changed during odi, t20's and longer formats. you see in real life batsmen changing positions for different formats and different circumstances during their careers

With the bowling changes i feel there needs to be a degree of control. Numerous times i have been taken out of the attack in longer formats when i have had figures like 4/8 or 4/15 and when still bowling reasonable pace and getting wickets at regular intervals. Only to have other bowlers come on and have good positions slip away teams go onto score 200-300 when they where 4 or 5/80. so annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread