Post your questions about the game here!

I've noticed that if I try to host an online game, I only have a handful of stadiums to choose from. Yet when I join someone else's game, they flip through their stadiums when setting up the game and they have many more than me? I though it was an XP thing but I had more XP so it can't be that? Where do I get more grounds from?

Ross,
For those who are waiting for PC version , you should give something like an academy with bowling practice or a demo :), we cant simply rely on videos of console users to see how DBC works and we dont have patience for 2 more months,:mad . Kindly give us atleast a demo for now for PC.

Stop. PC users still have access to the Academy, nothing has changed. And you know when it is being released.

Last edited:
snowy u are right, but we dont know the exact date :rolleyes

And what difference would the exact date make?

You're not getting a demo. You're not getting bowling in the nets (you can't even bowl in the nets in the actual game).

You've known this for months.

Can someone please answer this question ? I am really desperate to play the game!

Sounds far too complicated, just go out and buy a PS3 controller. I'm sure you can find a cheap one somewhere.

is there a possible way in casual mode, that I can control the "away" (right hand) team? there doesn't seem to be a team-select screen and you automatically control the home (left hand) team...

in other modes you seem to be able to control the right-hand team by going to "ready" for them first, but in casual mode you can't choose the right hand team until you clicked ready on the left-hand team so there doesn't seem to be anyway to do it?

so yesterday i had to have england at "home" against pakistan... in Lahore.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but on xbox is there a way of displaying batsman confidence/stamina? I only ever get it flashing up briefly between overs.

Users who are viewing this thread