Post your questions about the game here!

Hi, i have been playing the game and I didn't able to see any mini map for fielding which is s in carieer mode? Please help bcz every time I play aggressive shot I get caught and this is becauseI don't know where the fielder is. Please help how can I view fielding before I play ball in Don Bradman Cricket 14 Xbox?

Hold left trigger and look around with ras. It's a bit hard to make out boundary fielder's but thatis bbeing fixed in a few days

Quick one, to sweep do I need to press L1?

Would foot movement be "forward legside"? So up and left?

I want to sweep these damn spinners when they come around the wicket!

Quick one, to sweep do I need to press L1?

Would foot movement be "forward legside"? So up and left?

I want to sweep these damn spinners when they come around the wicket!

'L1 + up on left stick + left on right stick' for playing sweep shot with a right handed batsman.

Glad you received the game in time for the weekend :thumbs

I am planning to buy DBC 14 and i just wanted to know if there is an option to increase the camera zoom while bowling and batting. I've seen tons of gameplay videos on my Tv but the camera zoom is very less due to which the graphics appear to be blurred sometimes... Please answer...

----------

Also it would be good if someone could give me the different camera angles available for batting and bowling (with their respective descriptions)

I am planning to buy DBC 14 and i just wanted to know if there is an option to increase the camera zoom while bowling and batting. I've seen tons of gameplay videos on my Tv but the camera zoom is very less due to which the graphics appear to be blurred sometimes... Please answer...

----------

Also it would be good if someone could give me the different camera angles available for batting and bowling (with their respective descriptions)

There are different camera angle options viz Close batsman,Far Batsman, broadcast,pro etc. You have to use either of these. There is no custom camera zoom while you bat/bowl.

However in replays, you can do whatever you like. Zoom in/out change view etc. there are lot of options.

Go and get one copy of DBC 14. You are already late.:)

'L1 + up on left stick + left on right stick' for playing sweep shot with a right handed batsman.

Glad you received the game in time for the weekend :thumbs

Cheers! Have to give that a go tonight.

It came last sat.....probably the reason I haven't been on here much :lol

Been meaning to give a "first impression" but I just end up playing DBC instead!

Guys , can you please help me out with my PS2 controller ? I've bought an adapter and used x360ce , but the controls are messed up or even worse , Cricket Academy does not even recognize the controller.. Can you please help me out with my controller? Please ?

Don't know if this has been asked before,
Just wondering if the bat has the red-colored ball marks/stains after playing a long innings by a single batsman in a test match...
They did show it in the screenshots, but still wondering if it happens in-game.

Don't know if this has been asked before,
Just wondering if the bat has the red-colored ball marks/stains after playing a long innings by a single batsman in a test match...
They did show it in the screenshots, but still wondering if it happens in-game.

yes I have seen this a number of times :)

I just got my game today. Now I had this question

1) Can I create teams and add players individually? If I do on PC will I be able to see on my PS3?

1) Can I create teams and add players individually? If I do on PC will I be able to see on my PS3?

yes you can create teams and add players to it. As for the PC/Ps3 interaction I'm sure its possible, not 100% though

Create in PC and then share it and after that you can download them in PS3...

Guys , can you please help me out with my PS2 controller ? I've bought an adapter and used x360ce , but the controls are messed up or even worse , Cricket Academy does not even recognize the controller.. Can you please help me out with my controller? Please ?

Can someone please answer this question ? I am really desperate to play the game!

Can we play multi-player offline?

Can we play multi-player offline?

When can play multi-player with one other player offline.

You can of course have 2 players on a batting team and hand over the controller as the strike changes and when bowling, bowl as certain bowlers each, but it's not four player properly as yet. The 2nd patch will apparently introduce that.

Users who are viewing this thread