Post your questions about the game here!

Question! How do I play the sweep shot? I tried a lot of things but couldn't pull it off

Doesn't HongKong follow the PAL standard? I thought it was PAL and not NTSC.

A lot of countries in Asia have grey import Xbox's.

Our Studio in Malaysia had to import the Xbox's themselves because it was impossible to get one at retail that wasn't NTSC and already chipped.

Hi all. Hope you are all enjoying the game! I have 2 questions/issues

1. When bowling over the wicket to a RHB, I select the delivery type (left diagonal for leg break), yet it seems to always bowl off-breaks, thus bowling lots of wides! When bowling around the wicket (RHB) and to LHB, my leg breaks work fine. Is this an in-game issue or is it something I'm doing wrong?

2. Leaving the ball....grrrr. So I sometimes get a little carried away and accidentally press in the right analog stick...I have been out loads of times because of this (LBW, Bowled etc.). Is anyone else having this problem and is there a way I can amend the buttons so, for example, leave the ball could be the Y (XBOX) button?

Thanks in advance!

You are the only one who got it right.... I meant cracked Xbox... Reason for that is i bought my machine from Hongkong recently and i couldn't play games from India , becoz they are PAL. I bought Cricket 07 my first game from India , it dint work..... I had to get my machine cracked... So i can play the game i love. My new game which my cousin got for me from India is Don Cricket 14 ! I never said I'm playing pirated game... Staying so far i would never risk my game.

Rest all plz stop blazing without reading it properly guys ! It was just an innocent post for which i regret now....
It is possible to get real team offline. I have done it already using a usb stick and a few programmes. It was incredibly easy, I did try to start a thread with instruction but it never got past the mods.

I have a question. I know that in order to download & install the patch from here in USA, we need to create a UK/AU PSN account and log in with that. When the patch will release, will it show up as soon as I log in with the UK/AU PSN account or do we have to wait a few days?

It is possible to get real team offline. I have done it already using a usb stick and a few programmes. It was incredibly easy, I did try to start a thread with instruction but it never got past the mods.

Rightly so as the info will be used by folks with pirated copies to update their rosters/players.

----------

I have a question. I know that in order to download & install the patch from here in USA, we need to create a UK/AU PSN account and log in with that. When the patch will release, will it show up as soon as I log in with the UK/AU PSN account or do we have to wait a few days?

You will get the patch as soon as it's available on psn. It doesn't matter where you are located as long as you are connected to the psn.

Hong Kong is a PAL territory however grey imported NTSC-J/NTSC machines are grey imported.

NTSC-J is for Japan.

Hong Kong is a PAL territory however grey imported NTSC-J/NTSC machines are grey imported.

NTSC-J is for Japan.

Ohh.... But even at Hong Kong airport they have NTSC... But bad thing is no cricket game comes in NTSC. Does it ?

Users who are viewing this thread