Post your questions about the game here!

In Career Mode, I survived an LBW appeal second ball only for the other team to review it. Hawkeye gave umpires call, meaning I was not out, however the umpire overturned the decision and I was out. Has this happened to anyone else and am I correct in believing if it was umpire's call I should have remained in?

That exact thing did happen to me yesterday actually.

I believe umpire's call means his call before the DRS was used, so it seems that they made a mistake in implementing the rule.

At least, in real cricket, I've never seen an umpire overturn a decision he made, when DRS says "umpire's call".

This is fixed in the patch, indeed MattW commented on it a while back.

When we 'Get Best' what are we getting? None of my England or Suusex 'Get Best' teams look anything like their real life counterparts. :noway

How do I get a leg spinner like Monty Panasar to bowl a flatter, quicker ball?

Is there anyway of changing lineup of a team in career. Melbourne Stars has horrible lineup for me. Please help me asap.
What's the lineup?

I don't remember the full lineup for obvious reasons but still Hodge was playing at 9th, Faulkner at 4th and many more.

I downloaded BGLmedia's teams but didn't saw the lineup before starting my career. That's why I am asking for help as its effecting my career.

My team is winning less matches as my good batsmen are batting down the order and when it's about bowling, the ones who are batting at 8th and 9th (mostly those players who don't bowl) are bowling most of the overs and I am not getting chance to bowl some overs.

That's why I am asking for this help.

Is it possible to do a full county season outside of career mode? I've created my own league that mirrors the county championship but I wondered if a full season was possible that includes the 50 over comp and the T20 campaign also.

Is there a simple way to switch between basic field settings?

Press down on d-pad to view and access the pre-set fields.

----------

Reposting my query about batting here as this might be the right place to ask questions...

How do you play an on drive through wide mid-on/mid wicket area, i.e. left stick up and up & left (North-West) on right stick? When I try to do so I get random results. Sometime the ball is played up in the air to fine leg or leg slip, or the ball goes along the ground to square leg region. It's a concern as I end up hitting the ball in the air too often in the direction of fine leg off a full pitched delivery on leg/middle stump when my intention was to play an on drive.

Initially I thought it was due to my hand slipping on the right stick or a user error, but after playing bunch of games and practicing playing the shot to leg side deliveries in match practice mode, I still wasn't able to get a handle on the said shot. If anyone has any idea how to play a fuller length delivery through mid wkt/widish mid-on area, pls let me know.

May be I am ignoring something, so opoligy in advance, in ps3 Don Bradman academy, i do not see the usernames of users who have created the content when i scroll through teams, am i missing something?

----------

Press down on d-pad to view and access the pre-set fields.

----------

Reposting my query about batting here as this might be the right place to ask questions...

How do you play an on drive through wide mid-on/mid wicket area, i.e. left stick up and up & left (North-West) on right stick? When I try to do so I get random results. Sometime the ball is played up in the air to fine leg or leg slip, or the ball goes along the ground to square leg region. It's a concern as I end up hitting the ball in the air too often in the direction of fine leg off a full pitched delivery on leg/middle stump when my intention was to play an on drive.

Initially I thought it was due to my hand slipping on the right stick or a user error, but after playing bunch of games and practicing playing the shot to leg side deliveries in match practice mode, I still wasn't able to get a handle on the said shot. If anyone has any idea how to play a fuller length delivery through mid wkt/widish mid-on area, pls let me know.
As far as i know, shot direction also depend on line length and footwork, if they all dont match u cant play a particular short

A quick question.. might have been asked before, but here goes. Is it possible to download created teams and play them in regular matches and tournaments, while still being able to play default teams in career mode?

I don't remember the full lineup for obvious reasons but still Hodge was playing at 9th, Faulkner at 4th and many more.

I downloaded BGLmedia's teams but didn't saw the lineup before starting my career. That's why I am asking for help as its effecting my career.

My team is winning less matches as my good batsmen are batting down the order and when it's about bowling, the ones who are batting at 8th and 9th (mostly those players who don't bowl) are bowling most of the overs and I am not getting chance to bowl some overs.

That's why I am asking for this help.

Check the default batting line up of those teams. There are other Big Bash teams available..

Users who are viewing this thread