Post your questions about the game here!

Does anyone know what the "star" next to your psn id mean? I understand the "level" related XP points but not sure what the no. of stars next to it means. Currently it shows I'm level 5 and that I need to get 1600 XP points to get to the next level but the star thingy shows one star. Any idea what the no. of stars signifies on PS3?

Is there anyway we can replace Aus or Eng domestic "career team list" with IPL teams? Coz when i try to replace them the only options are replacing it with international teams.

Is there anyway we can replace Aus or Eng domestic "career team list" with IPL teams? Coz when i try to replace them the only options are replacing it with international teams.
You would have to replace the IPL teams in the IPL section first. Each team can only be used once within the career structure, so you only see teams that aren't used.

You could download a second set of IPL teams without overwriting the other ones and then use those if you want IPL in every mode.

You would have to replace the IPL teams in the IPL section first. Each team can only be used once within the career structure, so you only see teams that aren't used.

You could download a second set of IPL teams without overwriting the other ones and then use those if you want IPL in every mode.

Yeah. Makes sense. Thanks for the prompt response!!

Haven't been reading the threads for a while.

Have we found any bat-pad catches? Why aren't there reactions to being hit by the ball in-game?

Did we ever find out about Legends mode and the helicopter shot?

Currently I am playing in Australia, but I want to move to English County, and on my selections page it says, "English County - Regular Member", now do I have to wait for the season to pass before I can move to a county side?

Have we found any bat-pad catches? Why aren't there reactions to being hit by the ball in-game?

I gave a bat pad opportunity in career mode as a batsmen but the short leg dropped it. It's the only one I have seen

There is a thread with a video for a bat pad catch by wealey88. Looks superb. I've had the batsmen nick it into his pads loads of times but sadly never had anyone in position for a catch. I saw my first bottom edge to keeper today which looked fantastic.

----------

Has anyone seen any rain in the game yet? Im yet to have any.

Yup a few times now, if playing a casual match you can set the weather options to "Random - Chance of Rain".

Guys....it was mentioned earlier that you can substitute your fielders with the 12th man. Has anyone been able to do that yet in the game???

Thanks for the answer guys, hard to get back into the loop after a while away so I appreciate that :)

Does anyone know what the "star" next to your psn id mean? I understand the "level" related XP points but not sure what the no. of stars next to it means. Currently it shows I'm level 5 and that I need to get 1600 XP points to get to the next level but the star thingy shows one star. Any idea what the no. of stars signifies on PS3?

Also, how can we use the obtained XPs in the game. Can we use it to increase skill level or anything as such. What do these levels mean all together

Don't press the big hit or defend modifier?

----------

I don't know about fatigue but the others just display on screen after every ball.

Bowler attributes can be seen by pressing R before ball in balled

In Career Mode, I survived an LBW appeal second ball only for the other team to review it. Hawkeye gave umpires call, meaning I was not out, however the umpire overturned the decision and I was out. Has this happened to anyone else and am I correct in believing if it was umpire's call I should have remained in?

Users who are viewing this thread