Post your questions about the game here!

It will be if they can't deliver this request.

I thought the game was crap? What difference would two player co-op make?
To quote Captain Blackadder: "I smell something fishy, and I'm not talking about the contents of Baldrick's apple crumble"

Last edited:
This happens both offline and online. Not a huge deal, but it would be better if one could control this.

I don't think it has anything to do with internet speed. My connection is often at 60 Mbps and I still get it.

Do you have a doubled up field setting? Meaning do you have infielders and outfielders in a row.

I've had that issue happen but very rarely certainly not 20 to 30% more like 1%. There is no solution really.

I thought the game was crap? What difference would two player co-op make?
To quote Captain Blackadder: "I smell something fishy, and I'm not talking about the contents of Baldrick's apple crumble"

So me and my mate can play on the same team. That's how we roll.

So me and my mate can play on the same team. That's how we roll.

That's not what I meant.
You totally rubbished the game. Why would playing with your mate make the game better? Or were you just telling us porkies?

Last edited:
Because its not true? Or at least not wholly accurate.

I dont do it that way and I would estimate my catch/drop ratio at around 100:1

For example I have never taken a c&b by pushing up and I would say ive had at least 30 of those and never missed one.

----------

hit the nets. Its really easy to score runs off the spinners. Just got to get the timing right. Its much later than you are probably doing it now.

----------

How do you execute the shot from a bouncer where the batman kinda gets under it and lifts it over the wicket keeper with the full face of the bat.

I dont know what you call that in real life but the ai does it to me alot.

Been trying in nets with no success.

Thank's mate, realised I were playing the ball far to early after a few deliveries in the nets, just trying to make sure I don't get overly confident or nervous now.

Think you're meaning the pull and or the Hook shot? lean onto the back leg then hit the ball to the offside.

That's not I meant.
You totally rubbished the game. Why would playing with your mate make the game better? Or were you just telling us porkies?

After the patch he will be knocking on Ross door with flowers and chocolates saying sorry Ross i was wrong you fixed most of the problems.:p

This might be a stupid question but I can't figure out how to select the day time to play the game in casual like in floodlights, day, afternoon or something?

Do you have a doubled up field setting? Meaning do you have infielders and outfielders in a row.

I've had that issue happen but very rarely certainly not 20 to 30% more like 1%. There is no solution really.

Yes, it happens when I have long off and a mid off (or similar). It is rare, yes. Not a biggie at all. There are much larger issues elsewhere.

This might be a stupid question but I can't figure out how to select the day time to play the game in casual like in floodlights, day, afternoon or something?

You have to create a new matches types or change a older one. You can pick a lot of stuff like ball Colour/ night test/ how many balls a over and many more. Please have a look around you will be showed how much stuff is in this game.:clap

----------

Yes, it happens when I have long off and a mid off (or similar). It is rare, yes. Not a biggie at all. There are much larger issues elsewhere.

It's funny i almost fell of my chair when i first saw it, made me think of Ashes 2013 for a second just no where near as many bugs.:D

Can I create my own team without having to replace another team? I'll love to make the old Super International Cricket teams, along with the Caribbean countries rather than the CPL teams. I'll be getting the game once it comes across to North America.

Any way to remap controls? I am heavy thumbed and keep "leaving" balls I try to play shots to.

This has been mentioned several times, so you're not alone blocker. It sounds like an option may be patched in in a future update, which will make it toggle-able to shift it to the left analogue stick, where it seems people put less downward pressure. Sounds like it could help a lot.

----------

Would be good to be able to do this yes, as it seems in casual that there are no day/nighters etc, unless you set up or create a match type that starts late in the day and play that in casual.

Users who are viewing this thread