Post your questions about the game here!

Anyone been able to slog sweep a 6 so far? I'm a bit nervy on the sweep and usually go too early or too late so I'm wondering if this is just a timing issue and if it's nailed then it does actually sail over the ropes?

Regarding the fielder's guided missile throwing, why not have the direction of the throwing controlled by angling either the RS or the LS towards the required direction of throw? I do that now anyway by habit for some reason.

Ok, embarrassing question...

How do I use my created player in the career? I've downloaded the patch for xbox but when I go to start a new career it comes up with M Bowler and I can't figure out how to use my created player.

Cheers.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=122461&stc=1&d=1397863338

This a bit off topic but may be of interest to a few around here. (Didn't want to start a new thread just for this)
This collection of Don interviews is FANTASTIC! It is quite hard to come by, was released in 1988 on cassette and about 99/00 on cd on both the BBC and ABC radio labels. 8 hours long I don't think Bradman ever did anything else close to this in depth anywhere else. I originally borrowed it from a local library 20 years ago when I was a little fella, and recently found it again on eBay.
Highly Recommend it!

Attachments

• imagejpg1_zps8ed7c383.jpg
    imagejpg1_zps8ed7c383.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 10
Ok, embarrassing question...

How do I use my created player in the career? I've downloaded the patch for xbox but when I go to start a new career it comes up with M Bowler and I can't figure out how to use my created player.

Cheers.

At the M Bowler screen hit the Square button (or whatever that is on the Xbox) to search names and copy your player from the academy. Enter your created players name and hit search. It should appear and you can select it to use in your career.

Last edited:
What are you guys doing with bouncers aimed at the body. Apparently my prefferred option is to let them smack into me so I can here "call the nurse"

I cant seem to get those close ones away. If they are down leg a bit I pull or hook them if I dont panic and accidentally try to drive. But the ones on a good line I dont have a solution.

I kinda want to just stick the bat under them and let them sail over the keeper but can you?

What are you guys doing with bouncers aimed at the body. Apparently my prefferred option is to let them smack into me so I can here "call the nurse"

I cant seem to get those close ones away. If they are down leg a bit I pull or hook them if I dont panic and accidentally try to drive. But the ones on a good line I dont have a solution.

I kinda want to just stick the bat under them and let them sail over the keeper but can you?

I have the same issue and also tend to panic, which often results in a batting action and shot that is completely FUBAR. Not sure how to deal with them really. Lately I've just been pressing R3 and ducking.

My game resolution is very bad and there is no option to change resolution from Graphics menu

I am new PS3 user kindly guide me thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread