Post your questions about the game here!

I have hit SIX sixes in a over with a mediocre lower order batsman on PRO level...........but they were all slogs like MASCARENHAS does in real cricket............

Finally we have got a game where lower order can also contribute and are no jokers as we have witnessed in all previous game.........

I dont want to critisize that why i hit six sixes but only want to compliment the AI of this game which is giving such fabulous and unpredictable gameplay...........

Are we able to edit our career player? If not will it be in a patch?

Not once you've started the career.

It would be nice to have, as would having the players around you retire (and new people come on board) and I imagine it's a bigger change than you'd think - I wouldn't be upset if it doesn't arrive until DBC15, although I'd be happy if it was patched into this version.

How can change real players names in DBC for all countrys?and when playing with carrier player after completed one match game closed why?help

@Ross : Does game plays different on ODI and Test in legend difficulty?? I usually get easily around 240-250 in ODI but played a test and was 32/7....Just too many edges than normal...Don't know why but I played the right shot with right foot placement as well and the ball also tends to go up in the air too often[with normal shots]....

@BigAntStudios What would the chances of adding a button so that we could change a helmet to a cap and/or change the top you are were from a short sleeve to a long sleeve etc...?

i am playing don bradman cricket 14 on pc. in career mode i created a player as a batsman. after 1 season in 2 nd season for english county cricket during a T20 match i scored 245* runs with my pro. but after this match i played approximate 5-6 matches n my player is not able to play any shot. even my player can't able to play a defensive shot n can't touch any type of ball. same as in career mode net practics. i'm having this problem after that. plzz help me...:noway

245 not out in a T20 as a 17 year-old? Jeebus, rookie must be so easy as to be laughable.

Note that in a T20 you get a confidence boost before you face a ball, so it's possible to come out swinging. In FCC and 50 over matches you might find you need to play more conservatively at the start of your innings, even on Rookie.

Or it could be that your controller is broken - have you tried restarting your machine, maybe the driver for the controller is borked.

Last edited:
A quick question. Does the game need to be at a particular difficulty to gain trophies/achievements? I just won a game by an innings and got a direct hit and didn't get the trophy. I was playing on rookie... Is that too low?

i am playing don bradman cricket 14 on pc. in career mode i created a player as a batsman. after 1 season in 2 nd season for english county cricket during a T20 match i scored 245* runs with my pro. but after this match i played approximate 5-6 matches n my player is not able to play any shot. even my player can't able to play a defensive shot n can't touch any type of ball. same as in career mode net practics. i'm having this problem after that. plzz help me...:noway

Check the difficulty in the nets of career. Same thing happened to me. I scored a century on pro and then for the next few games I wasn't even able to defend. Then I checked the nets difficulty and it was showing veteran. So I am guessing that difficulty went up when I scored the century. Maybe thats what happened to you as well.

Check the difficulty in the nets of career. Same thing happened to me. I scored a century on pro and then for the next few games I wasn't even able to defend. Then I checked the nets difficulty and it was showing veteran. So I am guessing that difficulty went up when I scored the century. Maybe thats what happened to you as well.

I think you've cracked it. On the PC, difficulty goes up when your helmet rank goes up - a score of 245 in a T20 would gain lots of skill, and could easily have ranked up your boy, thus making the game harder.

BigAnt have said it only goes up once like this, and once more when you play internationals. I don't have the PC version, so I can't report from experience.

The nets difficulty isn't the same as the match difficulty - I think it's one above.

The nets difficulty isn't the same as the match difficulty - I think it's one above.

But my bro also started his career on pro and his nets show the difficulty as pro only.

Users who are viewing this thread