Post your questions about the game here!

ross any updates on swapping the leave button to L3 from R3, have gotten out a few times leaving the ball because of pressing RS hard.

Leave button is reassigned to "X" for easier leave...In Patch#2...

how can i stop posting to leader board..? it appears after every match and game crashes

When I'm batting, how do I see the bowler's confidence and fatigue?

can you play as an English domestic team, for example, lancs or notts or anybody else like that? and is it worth my money?

i dont understand how to catch, i press the RS in but i always drop it, how do i time it right? Also when is the next patch out and what will it do?

Last edited:
Hey can anyone tell me here what does this have to do during bowling? Does rotating the stick helps in swinging the ball more in "pace" bowling?

I am attaching the screeny from the bowling scheme

Capture.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

When to Block while batting

I was just wondering if anyone uses the block as it should be used while batting. I generally pre-meditate blocks for first couple of overs to get myself in and then I never use it again.

I wonder if this is why I am not consistently getting decent scores. Should I be looking to block and if so what balls should I block?

I find pulling triggers a lot more difficult to do while reacting to the ball than using the sticks and so I avoid them as much as possible. I do sometimes premeditate aggressive shots against spinners to push field out and allow easy singles.

I suspect failing using the triggers successfully is holding me back but I'd like to hear from other players when and how they use the triggers.

1. In career is it possible to start with custom teams like the Pakistani domestic or West Indies domestic?
2. They said there were some issues in career mode regarding tailenders scoring centuries and such. Is this fixed in the latest patch?

1. In career is it possible to start with custom teams like the Pakistani domestic or West Indies domestic?
2. They said there were some issues in career mode regarding tailenders scoring centuries and such. Is this fixed in the latest patch?

Like Agar? :p

Users who are viewing this thread