Post your questions about the game here!

When bowling have you ever seen a catch at short leg or silly point?
Particularly from a pace bowler?
I haven't. Not once on xbox 360 or PC version. Not even seen an edge go in the direction once. Nor a defensive prod go there. I keep my shortleg in there for first class games (career mode) in hope. Not even a bouncer gets prodded there. And no, Ive never seen a bat pad either.
Was just wondering if anyone ever had seen it happen?

Patch 2 on PC for career mode anyway seems to have cut out any swing too and I wondered if that perhaps had an effect on it? Hardly get any LBW's now as my left arm inswinger crashing into the pads doesn't happen now

Otherwise the game on pc with patch 2 is terrific and I get actual edges now to keeper and 1st and 2nd slip.

I have had a few edges go to short leg and gone out

I have had a few edges go to short leg and gone out
Is that when you are bowling? If so; what line and length were you bowling?

PS3 PDF Manual please

Good day!

I bought the PSN version of DBC and would appreciate it if someone maybe has a PDF version of the manual for the PS3 version that they can share?

I did use the search facility and could not find anything, so please forgive me if this has been requested before.

Great game so far, although I still have tons to learn!

My PSN id is as below, if anybody wants to take on a complete beginner :-)

Balrog_ZA

Thanks!

Good day!

I bought the PSN version of DBC and would appreciate it if someone maybe has a PDF version of the manual for the PS3 version that they can share?

I did use the search facility and could not find anything, so please forgive me if this has been requested before.

Great game so far, although I still have tons to learn!

My PSN id is as below, if anybody wants to take on a complete beginner :-)

Balrog_ZA

Thanks!

Here you got mate:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pv5mwim8rpde6nv/manual_db14.pdf

It is my own personal Dropbox account so it is secure.

The manual is available to people who purchased on PSN, there is a digital copy there.

Na i was batting in career. It was on middle an off on a good length

Aye, had it batting and even been out off bat pad batting so I know it can be done but it just never happens when I bowl. I bowl left arm fast in the career to give a bit of variety to my attack.

Im gutted that on pc version my deadly inswinger isnt happening like on 360 and I wonder if the lack of swing is meaning less edges? It certainly has killed my LBW's. Ive only ever had two! plus 2 stonewallers were given not out by Billy Bowden :mad I checked via bars and they were hitting middle stump halfway up. Couldnt have been more plumb.

btw its a shame P40 doesnt have appeals now. I would have got those 2 overturned for sure. Can we get those back? Or at least an option to turn it on or off before game?

Does anyone of you think there have to be an option to increase/decrease swing by say rotating the LAS after release input? I personally think I desperately need it the natural swing is like very small I feel...

Difference in PC version

Dear all
I wanted to know , whether the PC version ( Box Packed) comes with the changes ( Patch work) already incorporated in the game or is it the same like the first versions released on XBOX / Playstation

Do we still have to download patches online after installing PC version .

Also where in Karachi can we get the PC version ( preferably the Steel Box )
Have already bought the xbox controller for pc...

Thanks..

Aye, had it batting and even been out off bat pad batting so I know it can be done but it just never happens when I bowl. I bowl left arm fast in the career to give a bit of variety to my attack.

Im gutted that on pc version my deadly inswinger isnt happening like on 360 and I wonder if the lack of swing is meaning less edges? It certainly has killed my LBW's. Ive only ever had two! plus 2 stonewallers were given not out by Billy Bowden :mad I checked via bars and they were hitting middle stump halfway up. Couldnt have been more plumb.

btw its a shame P40 doesnt have appeals now. I would have got those 2 overturned for sure. Can we get those back? Or at least an option to turn it on or off before game?

I get loads of swing (PC) but never had an edge

Users who are viewing this thread