Post your questions about the game here!

Probably a really silly question, but as a spinner (on amateur), I'm sometimes so impatient to skip the transitions and field changes that instead of choosing a delivery type, I've just hit 'A' with no stick movement.

Oddly, although that's hard to control, it quite often picks up a wicket as the player tends to slog it to somewhere stupid. I'm sure on higher levels this would just get murdered for six...but what am I delivering here, and does it imply I'm not varying my length enough if it's that effective? :D

Question for the PS3 version

Hello guys,

Brand new to the forums here and I have one question regarding the PS3 version. Can the game be played using the dualshock 4 controller, I feel the sticks would help give greater control especially in spin bowling. If it can, any idea on how this can be done? If not, do you think this is something Big Ant should introduce in a patch? I certainly think so. Any answers are appreciated.

Hello guys,

Brand new to the forums here and I have one question regarding the PS3 version. Can the game be played using the dualshock 4 controller, I feel the sticks would help give greater control especially in spin bowling. If it can, any idea on how this can be done? If not, do you think this is something Big Ant should introduce in a patch? I certainly think so. Any answers are appreciated.

It may already work. If it doesn't, I'd quite like them to get the core of the game perfect before they do work on adding something like this.

I'm getting really, really tired of being caught behind with balls that appear to pass through the bat.

I get a lot of caught and bowled chances but my player doesn't catch any! Should I do anything to catch? My player is a right arm medium pace. On PC :(

I get a lot of caught and bowled chances but my player doesn't catch any! Should I do anything to catch? My player is a right arm medium pace. On PC :(

Press the right stick in the direction of where the ball is coming from.

Press the right stick in the direction of where the ball is coming from.
Didn't ross say that doesnt work on auto fielding?

Auto means auto. The game will catch or drop the ball as it sees fit.

Semi-auto means you need to manually catch and choose the end to throw the ball at, but running to the ball is handled for you (and you can't override it)

Auto means auto. The game will catch or drop the ball as it sees fit.

Semi-auto means you need to manually catch and choose the end to throw the ball at, but running to the ball is handled for you (and you can't override it)

ok, so if i go to semi assisted, I might have a chance at the caught and bowled eh!

could any one say how to play online matches and i have fast internet and when i go to online matches it keeps on searching and searching.......but nothing happens. so would any one tell me how to play online matches :noway

What's your steam id? I'm sure someone here would be willing to try a custom game to check to see whether it is a localised issue or not.

e: that's assuming you've got the pc version; if it's a console version please say which one: if it's for the P'S then I'd be willing to try a game!

Last edited:
Xbox 360 version

I'm looking to get DB cricket but as I don't have a PC with the gaming capabilities needed that leaves me with the Xbox 360. Most of the posts on here that I can see are from PC gamers, does the game stand up on the Xbox? or is it a better game on PC?

Cheers in advance

----------

Quick question. Is there a noticeable difference between the game on PC and Xbox? I don't have a PC capable of running the game so if I purchase will have to do so on the Xbox and wanted to make sure it will be worthwhile

I'm looking to get DB cricket but as I don't have a PC with the gaming capabilities needed that leaves me with the Xbox 360. Most of the posts on here that I can see are from PC gamers, does the game stand up on the Xbox? or is it a better game on PC?

Cheers in advance

----------

Quick question. Is there a noticeable difference between the game on PC and Xbox? I don't have a PC capable of running the game so if I purchase will have to do so on the Xbox and wanted to make sure it will be worthwhile

DBC 14 is a pretty good game regardless of the platform and is a must have if you are a cricket fan. PC version has patch #2 built-in and the patch will be available on consoles shortly so you can go ahead and purchase the game on Xbox 360. Even without the 2nd patch it's the best cricket game around so it won't be as if you are stuck with an unplayable game without the patch (which I repeat will be out shortly on consoles).

DBC 14 is a pretty good game regardless of the platform and is a must have if you are a cricket fan. PC version has patch #2 built-in and the patch will be available on consoles shortly so you can go ahead and purchase the game on Xbox 360. Even without the 2nd patch it's the best cricket game around so it won't be as if you are stuck with an unplayable game without the patch (which I repeat will be out shortly on consoles).

Excellent, cheers for the quick response. If I start a career mode will the patch effect it once released or would I need to start a new save?

Just need to find a copy now, popped into my local Game and CEX today but neither had a copy, looks like I'll have to order online and wait a coupe more days before getting my hands on it

Users who are viewing this thread