Post your questions about the game here!

DBC 14 PC bowling mod?

Can someone please make a DBC 14 bowling mod to be like Cricket 07! :yes
I hate the bowling system in DBC 14!!! :noway

Thanks.

Can someone please make a DBC 14 bowling mod to be like Cricket 07!
I hate the bowling system in DBC 14!!!

Thanks.
?
Bowling is one of the best features in DBC, infact i may even go to the step telling i love bowling more than batting(mainly because this is the firstime i have ever actually bowled in a game in tests)

Read the manual, use the practice match tutorial you will be good in no time.

Jeez, the mind boggles :facepalm:facepalm

This unfortunately is the future folks, get used to it......

I watched Idiocracy couple of days back and it doesn't seem funny anymore :(

Competitions .. from online community

Guys,

Is there anyway, we can "download" competitions from online community in CA? (Like how we download the teams, players)

Guys,

Is there anyway, we can "download" competitions from online community in CA? (Like how we download the teams, players)

Unfortunately not.

It would require that you had all of the teams/players of the competition as well so we decided against it. (Hope that makes sense.)

Bowling is one of the best features in DBC, infact i may even go to the step telling i love bowling more than batting(mainly because this is the firstime i have ever actually bowled in a game in tests)

And that too being the captain of Yorkshire, I now need to think smartly to get wickets and make effective changes as AI has started batting smartly...At the moment bowling is more interesting than batting for me..:D:thumbs

Thanks.. Followup question

Thanks. That makes sense..

I have a question.. So am trying to create a new competition called "IPL T20" (8 team t20 league). How can I add 8 IPL teams to it? When I start that competition (after creating it in CA), it gives me option to only add some default 10+ teams (which is some mix of international & county teams).

So basically, my question is how can we add/change the participating teams in a league per our wish?

Please note that I do have all the IPL teams in my team lists.

Unfortunately not.

It would require that you had all of the teams/players of the competition as well so we decided against it. (Hope that makes sense.)

ya man i know its sandeepnag3, could any one say me how to download the teams with accurate faces and lineups manually and not from game as my internet is slow :D
t843fb.jpg
:D

Is it just me or has batting become more difficult post the update today? I've had 4 ducks in a row and a highest score of 8 in the next 7 innings in the career mode. My chances are a taking a hit :noway

Is it just me or has batting become more difficult post the update today? I've had 4 ducks in a row and a highest score of 8 in the next 7 innings in the career mode. My chances are a taking a hit :noway

It's all above your shoulders, it's just you :p

Nothing changed for batting today.

ya man i know its sandeepnag3, could any one say me how to download the teams with accurate faces and lineups manually and not from game as my internet is slow
The speed of your connection doesn't matter - the downloads are tiny. The 'replace all teams' button takes a few minutes regardless of connection, just leave it on and go do something else for a bit if it's slow.

Not able to downlaod teams or replace team

have issues when trying to replace the team. I am not able to select the replace all team option in don bradman cricket academy.
Also i am getting error "The Don Bradman Cricket Academy Service is not available. Please try again later" when try to login online comunity . I am using Xbox360. Could anyone face the same issue. Please help me out guys.

have issues when trying to replace the team. I am not able to select the replace all team option in don bradman cricket academy.
Also i am getting error "The Don Bradman Cricket Academy Service is not available. Please try again later" when try to login online comunity . I am using Xbox360. Could anyone face the same issue. Please help me out guys.

Its marked exit..........

Users who are viewing this thread