Post your questions about the game here!

That's exactly what happens when legit people have legit questions about the gameplay. Not when some dude plays the game "at a friends house" and makes a whole bunch of snap-judgements on a game he:

...so in closing. Happy to give people with legitimate queries about the game as much assitance as they need, as is the majority of the forum. Not going to bother helping suspicious sounding people that play "at a friends house" who didn't bother to ask said friend for the 3mins it takes to read the manual or play in the nets for a bit to get a handle of the controls.

You're welcome.

So is this forum only for the people who brought the game and playing???
what about people who tested at friends home to buy it when it get's cheaper??Don't we have to express our views here??

Place your bets...

a) Shitty troll account
b) Genuine idiot
c) Both

Odds on all of the above :thumbs

----------

So is this forum only for the people who brought the game and playing???
what about people who tested at friends home to buy it when it get's cheaper??Don't we have to express our views here??

No not at all, but I would at least expect an understanding of how to play the game and a read of the manual, prior to posting views\criticism.

at least expect an understanding of how to play the game and a read of the manual, prior to posting views\criticism.

Which is what I said. I'll also add people that own the game and/or have played it for weeks, months, longer than "at a mates place" prolly have vastly better questions that need answering or can contribute more than "commentary is bad" to the discussion.

Which is what I said. I'll also add people that own the game and/or have played it for weeks, months, longer than "at a mates place" prolly have vastly better questions that need answering or can contribute more than "commentary is bad" to the discussion.

Indeed or even those that have not played it have genuine questions about the game.

No not at all, but I would at least expect an understanding of how to play the game and a read of the manual, prior to posting views\criticism.[/QUOTE]

I agree with your statement regarding reading manual and controls as i was keen to play game i went on without checking as he told me he will explain.But suspecting people for not having game is ridiculous.

But suspecting people for not having game is ridiculous

All due respect, but it's not. Since time immemorial "played it at a mates place" is internet forum code-word for "I've stolen it". If you're new to the internet, consider yourself in the loop... you'd be among the first people to legitimately play a game at a mates place and post on an internet forum after doing so. You're an albino Toucan, in the wild.

When did I suspect you not having the game.

I don't suspect you, I know you don't you said so in your own words.
But that's neither here or there, you posted issues about the game that don't exist. Maybe your post could have been worded better i.e
"I have played the game at a friends house, I didn't get to see the manual, and have a few questions regarding game play, can you......X...Y..Z" :thumbs

I agree.But i din't given my views on gameplay.I just given some suggestions and views which i felt personally when i had a go at it.If you feel rubbish you can ignore it right?

----------

All due respect, but it's not. Since time immemorial "played it at a mates place" is internet forum code-word for "I've stolen it". If you're new to the internet, consider yourself in the loop... you'd be among the first people to legitimately play a game at a mates place and post on an internet forum after doing so. You're an albino Toucan, in the wild.

I would say i'm new to game discussion forums.And here in our country still it exist mate where we play games in friends house during weekends.

I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt though...

Your welcome too!

i dont hv an Steam Id..!!
i download this Game from a Torrent Link..!!
Game Works Fine
But my Gamepads Right Analog is not working
How can i fix?

We all know when it is a pirate, some are just so stupid to not even hide it....I am giving no one the benefit of the doubt......if you arent able to prove you have the game legally, you stole it.....at you @orangezeb

Last edited by a moderator:
When did I suspect you not having the game.

I don't suspect you, I know you don't you said so in your own words.
But that's neither here or there, you posted issues about the game that don't exist. Maybe your post could have been worded better i.e
"I have played the game at a friends house, I didn't get to see the manual, and have a few questions regarding game play, can you......X...Y..Z" :thumbs

I just said about people who suspected mate not you.I would have worded better as you said but i explained it how i can.

Users who are viewing this thread