Post your questions about the game here!

I haven't brought the game yet but played couple of matches with my friend as he's having the game to checkout the gameplay before purchasing .

....and that's where I stopped reading.

Is there something in the water today? So he's got the game to try it before buying it... right so neither of you have purchased it... or is it my misunderstanding of your statement?

Somehow i just imagine HBK sat in the starbucks round the corner from HQ sipping an enormous latte, creating these accounts and laughing his tits off.

I don't think it's HBK as I'm sure he's celebrating his Tigers actually getting a win.... someone is taking the piss for sure though - IP address check?

....and that's where I stopped reading.

Is there something in the water today? So he's got the game to try it before buying it... right so neither of you have purchased it... or is it my misunderstanding of your statement?

Just asking....if you are able to identify the pirated versions (which you obviously can as the game plays differently for such copies), why not issue a command wherein it sends a 'Format All' command to the OS and completely erases everything on the PC ;)

Just asking....if you are able to identify the pirated versions (which you obviously can as the game plays differently for such copies), why not issue a command wherein it sends a 'Format All' command to the OS and completely erases everything on the PC ;)

because they will fix it.... we're in data collection mode - the fun comes later.

I wonder what that fun might be :spy

have that on my Sky+ box to watch. Never seen it - loved Office Space though.

Office Space was a cult classic... idiocracy isn't anywhere near that but it does explain what's going on here the last couple of days.

"The release date of the game in India has been postponed to 4th-5th July. Today the game has finally launched in India and the same is getting shipped"

Can anyone say is this true? I preordered the game on 23th June and not yet received the game and the above is the response I got from that ebay seller. :facepalm
@BigAntStudios

If a person using PC version with the mod jersey of team shares it on CA,how will that appear on PS3?? Is this possible or sharing itself is not applicable??

Users who are viewing this thread